Chapter 12: Crystalized Family (Part 3)

"I am good from here on out, you may go and join the other now."

"Understood, see you later, aunty."

The great advisor and miss Chidori bid each other a goodbye.

Miss Chidori politely bow before the great advisor before she left.

"Let's go."

"Yes, ma'am."

The great advisor turns around and walks away in the opposite direction.

We oblige and follow her.

Back in the limousine... the great advisor kindly asks us a favor.

She asks us to accompany her waking up a princess.

Which I would assume the other mistress.

I just recently start working here, so I do not know much, but just how many mistresses exactly do we have?

Also, why did she even bother to "ask us a favor" to help her with such trivial matters?

She can just order us to do it for her and be done with it.

What exactly did someone with a position like her want?

And that's not even the last thing that I am curious about...

".. Excuse me, great advisor, but... aunty..?"

The young butler humbly asks.

"Well, I am the emperor elder sister, which makes all of the princess my nieces."

WHAT!?

"HUH!?" "You're the emperor's elder sister..!?" "But you're nothing but a child!"

Our steps came to a half and the young butler shouts in surprise.

"Idiot!!"

I shout at him.

He quickly realizes his mistakes and covers his lousy mouth.

That shout of his just now caught the attention of every other butler and maid near us.

While most of them are confused, some of them express a great deal of displeasure.

This idiot didn't learn a thing, didn't he?

The great advisor raises and waves her hands, dispelling and calming everyone that there's nothing wrong.

"I am sorry, great advisor, please properly punish me the way you see fit!"

The young butler bows and apologizes.

"It's alright, I am cool with it."

The great advisor smiles and walks away with her arms crossed behind her.

"But having said that, I am afraid you still going to get punished, so steel yourself."

The great advisor smiles weakened.

"Eh? so I am forgiven but still get punished..?"

The young butler asks out of confusion.

"Of course.. you think you are so special that you can keep getting away from insulting the great advisor not once but twice in front of the others?"

I scorn him and follow the great advisor trail.

The young butler silently follows us from behind, his expression expresses deep guilt.

"Well there's that, but there's also the fact that my nieces are listening as well." "Sooner or later, you will be summoned and handed a punishment."