Chapter 14: Crystalized Family (Part 5)

*Hans POV*

"My lady, I have brought the perpetrator along with me."

I brought my fellow butler into the throne room and kneel before my mistress.

"Good work, you may join the others now."

Miss Aoi dismissed me.

"Yes, my lady."

I obey her order and walk to the left side and join the other servants.

This evening, miss Aoi issue the order for all of us to assemble here in the throne room.

We line up on the left and right side of the throne room while miss Aoi and her sisters assemble on the throne.

The throne room was huge... as huge as a soccer field, there's more than enough spaces to fit all of us in.

We, servants, stand on the left and right side of the throne room while the young butler stands in the middle for our mistress to judge.

Miss Sakura sits on the throne while the great advisor, miss Aoi, and her sisters stand beside her.

There's a big pink banner with the Sakura Empire symbol engraved into it behind the throne.

Miss Sakura radiates a majestic, exotic, and alluring aura only those of a female ruler possess.

No, that's not right, she's not a ruler.. she's a goddess.

One that's sent from heaven to watch over us pitiful humans with those amethyst color eyes of hers.

"You know why you're here, right?"

Miss Sakura gently asks.

"Y-yes."

The young butler answers and nods while looking down.

"Then do you have anything to say about your crime?"

Miss Sakura asks, giving him chance to give them a good excuse for his action.

"I-I have nothing to say... I never knew that it was a crime to address the great advisor as a child even though she has the appearance of a child."

"I-I mean, how else am I supposed to react to when I saw a child? of course, I am going to call her a child..!" "And no one had ever told me that it was forbidden to address the great advisor as a child!"

The young butler frantically gives his excuse with a weak smile on his face.

He looks left, right, back and forth between miss Sakura and us.

He desperately try to have all of us see his point of view, which we actually did.

But even if we understand where he's coming from, that does not excuse his crime.

And it's obvious that he's desperate.. which makes it hard for us to meet his gaze.

"I see."

Miss Sakura voices her understanding.

"Aunty, your opinion on the matter?"

Miss Sakura shifts her attention to the great advisor.

"I am totally fine with it, it didn't bother me that much being addressed as a child, please give him the lightest punishment possible."

The great advisor proposes to miss Sakura with a smile on her face.

"Very well."

Miss Sakura accepts the great advisor proposal and looks back at the young butler.