Chapter 9: To be Roborn

I vividly remember...

I vividly remember what happened that night...

At that night, I...

I lost my life.. in the hands of someone I love.

I vividly remember the pain surging through my body back then...

Of how much I scream...

However, it does not compare to the pain in my heart, knowing my love has been betrayed.

How did things turn out like this..?

Why...?

Just when I was busy thinking about what happened back then, I suddenly feel something being splashed at me.

Forcing me to wake up and open my eyes.

It took my eyes a few moments before it finally getting adjusted to my surrounding...

The first thing that I noticed is that I am wet for some reason.

I saw nothing but white.

White wall and white ceiling...

I am in a room.. where everything is white... top to bottom.. left and right...

In front of me, there are 2 girls.

One sat on a wooden chair with her legs and arms crossed just beneath her breasts.

She dresses in a long elegant purple dress with a cut on the thigh area, revealing her bare thigh and she wear a heels made of transparent glass, so clear and transparent that I can see her bare feet.

She's was incredibly beautiful.. I cannot think of any words to describe her.

She's just like those goddesses of beauty you hear in many stories and folklore... no, not even close... none of them can match her.

She's just perfect, her pink color eyes, her well-curved body shapes, big breasts, everything...

The other one is Aoi.

She's standing in front of me with her sharp red eyes glaring at me.

She dressed in a simple white button shirt with red skirt reaching her knee, and brown shoes.

Her facial looks appear as if she wants to have a brawl with someone, right here and right now.

Out of nowhere and without warning, she throws a jab on my left cheek and I collapse to the ground.

I scream and squirm in immense pain.

What the.. what was that for...!?

"I do not remember any of us giving you permission to gaze upon us." "Know your place, worm."

Aoi coldly berates me.

Dammit... what is that even supposed to mean..? she doesn't make any sense, just like back then.

...Wait... this feeling...

I raise my head as I remember this interaction I had with her before.

I look at her in the eyes and at that moment, I remember.

This person in front of me is not Aoi.. she was someone else... right.. that time...

She raise her right fist, intending to harm me again.

I try to protect myself with my hands, but my hands won't budge, it was as if my hands are being tied with a rope.

I check around and that's exactly what happened.