Chapter 13: Crystalized Family (Part 4)

*Aoi POV*

"Hmm hmm hmm~"

Skadi hums while painting her fingernails.

"...Big sis, the meeting will begin soon."

Chidori calmly tells Skadi from across the table.

"There's no rule that says I can't participate while painting my nails, right?" "Not like this is the first time anyway."

Skadi shrugs and winks her left eye at Chidori.

"...As lax as always, big sis."

Chidori gives up and rests her back against her seat.

"Return back to you, you never did anything feminine, don't you think it's a good time for you to try some fashions?"

Skadi points her nail brush at Chidori.

"...Next time."

Chidori coldly retorts and closes her eyes, effectively bringing the topic to a close.

"Geez, you're no fun."

Skadi sighs and resumes her nail painting.

"Guten Tag, damen~!"

Rosse suddenly barges into the throne room.

"Wie geht es euch damen heute~?"

Rosse rest her hands on her hips and asks how we are doing in German language.

Lavenza join her from behind.

Lavenza looks sleepy and same as always and she wears the same clothes as aunt Rinne, her hair is tied with a pair of butterfly shapes ribbons and she style her hairs into a twin tail with drill.

As usual, she brought her yellow rabbit plushie and pillow into the meeting as well.

Let me guess, aunt Rinne dressed her up again?

"Wir sind gut, aber sind sie sicher, dass sie gerade nicht tagtraumen~?"

Skadi rests her elbows on the table and rests her chin on top of her hands.

She say that we are good, but are you sure you're not daydreaming right now?

The reason Skadi says that is here in the east Sakura Empire, we mostly speak Japanese instead of german.

Father established the rule where we talk Japanese when we're at east and speak german when we visit the west.

The reason was so that we can be fluent in both languages.

That.. didn't really work on me, not because father's policy is bad, the problem mostly lies on me.

I struggle to learn German language, I only know very little when compared to my siblings here and my head hurts every time German language is being brought up.

"...Big sis, please don't hurt big sis Aoi head any more than this."

Chidori interrupts their conversation.

Nice one, Chidori, thanks.

"Ohh~! I am so sorry, Aoi~!"

Rosse speaks in Japanese, she slides and closes our distance in a blink of an eye and hugs me.

"So sorry about that, here let me comfort and ease your headache~!"

Rosse hug and rub her ample breasts against my face and pats my head.

"I don't think it works the way you intended, but thanks, Rosse."

I said with a poker face.

My elder sis, Rosse, really loves me, like really really love me.