Chapter 18: Crystalized Family (Part 9)

"Whoa..."

"Whoaaaaa!!"

"Whoaaaaaaaa!!!"

Stella keep shouting again and again with everything her eyes lays upon, she act like a girl from a rural village that has never been into a city.

"Umm.. if I may, is this your first time here, miss Stella?"

I politely asks her and begin a conversation with her.

I thought in my head that I need to keep her under control as to not embarrass ourselves in front of many other around us.

That's if they didn't look at us already.

"Yes! the only times I would meet Chidori would only be during missions, this is the first time for her to invite me to come to her home!"

Stella nods and said to me with a bright smile on her face.

"Is that so? you guys must have been a good friend then."

"Yes! ah, but don't tell Chidori about it, ok? I do not know why, but she dislike it whenever I am getting a little bit too close with her..."

Stella say in whisper, her eyes move left and right with nowhere to go.

"Eh? why?"

"I don't know, I am not dare enough to face a furious Chidori just to know the answer..." "A furious Chidori is scarier than even a god fury..."

Stella trembles and shakes.

"..Yeah I can see where you are coming from..."

I voice my agreement and understanding.

The event that unfold the other day in the throne room was enough to convince me.

"Anyway, miss Chidori is waiting for your arrival, so let's-"

"Wahh! Ice cream!!"

Stella went off on her own before I even got the chance to finish my sentence.

"Ah, hey!!"

I ran and chase her.

"Uncle! one ice cream please!"

"Sure, little girl, which flavor do you want?"

"Eh? flavor?"

"Yup, there's strawberry, mint, chocolate, and many more!" "Just tell me whichever you wanted and I make them for you!"

The shop owner and Stella converse while I am walking close to them.

"Oh, that uniform, a butler from the royal house, right!? how can I be a service?!"

The shop owner happily greet me.

"Ah, no, I am sorry to say that I am not here on order from the house, sir."

That's the power of this uniform, this is the second time today, where people would act like this before me.

Or rather.. just how much influence the Crystalized family has within the Sakura Empire...

They were revered to and well respected by everyone who live here.

"I can't really decide, so I take one with each available flavor, sir!"

"Right away!"

"Hey!!"

Stella make decision on her own without waiting for my approval whatsoever.

"I am sorry, but I am actually with her, sir, please just give her the strawberry one."

I sigh in exhaustion.