Chapter 4: Blue Epilogue (Part 4)

*Aito POV*

"I got rejected, goddamn it all!"

Kuji comedically cries, he cry so much that his tears literally become a small waterfall.

He furiously slam his fist on the ground out of frustration and anger.

"Hahahahaha!!"

Yamato on the other hand was the complete opposite.

He was laughing his ass off, entertained by Kuji rejection.

"Hey now.."

I am was not so pleased by Yamato laugh.

Both me and Yamato make a promise with Kuji to see each other at the rooftop after the school end.

I can't say that I expect great result to come, but I also didn't expect for things to gone like this...

Either way, Kuji rejection isn't something that I can really laugh off.

If I am not careful, I am might be the one crying like him in the near future.

"In all seriousness, you sure that's the reason of why she reject you?"

I asks while scratching the back of my head.

Kuji said that the reason Aoi reject him was because he's nowhere near her father, a man who can declare world war 3 anytime he wanted and emerge victorious.

No matter how hard I try to slice it, there's no way for that to be serious.

I do not think even the current government have enough power to pull any of that off and they're the one who crushes Altair and her regime.

Aoi is clearly bluffing.

"How many times do I need to say it? she said that her father can destroy the world and get away with it!" "There's no freaking way I can reach such level even if I got reincarnated to a different world!"

Kuji furiously shouts and lashes at me then return back crying.

"Think about it calmly, not even the current government can pull stuff like that and they're the one who stopped Altair and Litch 20 years ago." "Aoi just fabricate all of that up."

I calmly explain the logic behind the rejection.

"Does not matter! the fact is that I got rejected! that's all!"

Kuji suddenly shouts and refuse to listen.

I can't help but to sigh.

Well when he put it that way, then I do have nothing to say, indeed...

Even if he didn't, not like Kuji was in any mood to listen to anything I am going to say anyway, so I drop the matter.

"Well what done is done, wanna hang out to our usual place?" "Today would be my treat."

Yamato calmed down and wipe the tears on his eyes and invite us.

He even goes as far as to treat us as a way to cheer and help Kuji to cope with his rejection.

"...Thanks."

Kuji accept the offer with low tone and not so energetic voices.

"Don't mind it! friends should always help each other when needed! let's go!"

Yamato grab his school bag and thurst his fist into the air and lead the way.

Kuji and I grab our bag as well and follow him.

We talk while on our way down to the first floor and reach the shoes locker with mine located on the other end, away from Kuji and Yamato shoes locker.