Chapter 15: Crystalized Family (Part 6)

*Aoi POV*

"Ahh~ I feel alive again~!"

Freya exhales in bliss as she enters the hot spring.

After the judgment, we had dinner and a bath together.

It's been a while since all nine of us plus aunt Rinne having a bath together like this.

Freya, Rei, and Yuki recently spend most of their time in the west.

Me, Skadi, and Chidori would often go outside to work as well.

This is a good opportunity for us sisters to gather like this in this kind of relaxing manner where we can for once act like any regular siblings.

"..I feel so warm and lax right now that I think I am going to fall asleep.."

Lavenza spoke in soft and sleepy voices.

"I agree, though we have our hot spring on the west as well, nothing beats the east one when it comes to relaxing." "I am supposed this is what they call original is better?"

Rei follows up Freya talk with a smile on her face.

"What, it is nothing special compared to having mother and father on your side."

I replied with a smile of my own.

"What, you guys have aunt Rinne and aunt Siesta on your side as well, father even trusts you guys to look after them."

Rei returns the argument at me.

"No, the one who does the job is..."

I shift my gaze to big sis Sakura.

"Why are you guys turning this into some kind of competition?"

Big sis Sakura sigh and smiles.

"Each of us has our role and duty to carry out, our upside and downside." "There's no need for us to compare our circumstances with each other."

Big sis Sakura continues.

"Hmm~ I see that you had grown quite a bit over here, Freya~"

Skadi creeps closer to Freya from behind and groped her breasts.

"Nyaaa!?"

Freya squeals and makes cat noises.

"Oh, my oh my, the way you squeal get even cuter as well~"

Skadi said as she continue to grope Freya breasts, play Freya nipples with her fingers, and lick her lips like a sadist.

"G-geez.. do you need to do this every time we have a bath like this?"

Freya softly moans in between her speech.

"Think of it as me helping you out~ they must have been so stiff while trapped inside those lump of metals~" "I am but merely giving them massages~."

Skadi smirks and continues groping Freya Breasts and playing with her nipples.

"Yeah right, just say that you want breasts for you to fondle, in which case, you should have gone to either Rosse or big sis Sakura!" "They are bigger and better in every single area!"

Freya saw through Skadi lies and point at big sis Sakura and Rosse.

"Rosse already has Aoi in mind, big sis Sakura no longer needs help in that department, she already fondles her breasts every day as it is."

Skadi said with sinister smirks on her face.

"Yup, that's right~!"

Rosse proudly admits with a cheerful face and wink her left eye.