Chapter 8: Blue Epilogue (Final Part)

*Interlude*

"And if I refuse~?"

Kiroi tilts her head a little to left.

Aoi didn't answer.

She simply glares at her, mincing no words.

She will let their action do the talk, not their words.

Suddenly, far away behind Aoi, a tiny spark of light emerges within the darkness of the night.

Less than a second later, loud gunshot noises roar within the darkness.

Aoi tilts her head to the right and avoids the bullet coming from behind her head.

The giant spider acts quickly and gets in the way between Kiroi and the bullet.

It shields her using its carapace and deflects the bullet.

The bullet bounced and hit a tree, then bounced off from it and hit another object.

Through this cycle of bouncing, the bullet finds its way into a fire alarm and triggers it.

The alarm echoes throughout the amusement park and quickly gains everyone's attention.

"What is it?" "An alarm?"

Panic and confusion begin to ensue among the visitors in the amusement park.

"Hey! they say a fire has broken out! run for your life!"

A random man shouts and alerts everyone before running away.

"Eh? fire!?" "Run!!"

One by one, the visitors leave the amusement park, running in panic and fear.

"...I see, so that's your plan."

Kiroi smirks.

"That shoot just now isn't only meant to kill me, but also to shoo the visitors away..." "I expect no less from you Grimson- or rather.."

Kiroi raises her head and looks far behind Aoi.

Far behind Aoi, stood a tall Ferris wheel.

The pink eyes girl stands on top of one of the Ferris wheels with a sniper rifle in her hand.

She dressed in an unzipped black latex suit with heels, which reveals a good portion of her well-rounded and impressive size breasts and abdomen.

"Skadi."

The other Aoi, the red-eyes girl suddenly makes her move, unsheathing the two swords strapped on her waist and dash at Kiroi.

She crosses the swords together as she moves toward Kiroi and the giant spider stood in the way yet again.

The red eyes girl slashes at the spider but it deflected her swords with its legs.

It then shoots a web at her from its mouth.

The red eyes girl roll to the side to avoid the web and quickly charge at the spider.

"This is the end!!"

She raises her swords and slashes downward to cut the spider's head, only for her swords to hit its head and break upon impact.

"Tch..!"

The red eyes girl clicks her tongue.

The spider opens its jaws to bite her.

Skadi does a cover fire and hits the spider in one of its eyes.

It didn't work as it should be as the bullet bounced off from it and it suffers no real injury, but the brief pause was more than enough time for the red eyes girl to escape to safety, next to Aoi.