Chapter 3: Blue Epilogue (Part 3)

"Well, ain't both of you lucky? who would have thought such good chances would actually present itself before you two?"

"Like hell it is!!"

Kuji and I shouts in unison.

The schooldays is over and the three of us are having our own private time together in the bathroom doing our business.

All of this was too sudden! way too sudden!

I didn't prepare anything nor do I am confident enough to teach other!

More like, I don't care about other! I don't want to increase the number of my rival!

Wait, that's not even the problem now isn't it!?

"Well, whatever, at the very least, I got to at least visit a real noble house in my life, I make sure to enjoy every single second of it indulging myself in those free stuff they offer!"

"Hey! this is other people house we're visiting! and a noble house to add, show some manner!"

"Aw, c'mon, chill out a little, will you? even you want to have a little taste of noble stuff, right?"

"W-well, I won't deny that, but..."

Kuji tone changes as he quickly got baited by Yamato as usual.

As comedy driven as their conversation keep going, the very topic of noble itself caught my attention the most.

Here in our society, there are two kind of people, commoner like us and higher racial class people, known as noble.

As the name imply, noble people have tons of extra privilege that commoner like me don't have.

Wealth, money, connections, territories, and the most important point, magic.

Yes, those magic you saw in comics and books is real in this world.

By having the ability to cast and control magic, it solidify of how much authority and power nobles has over commoner like us.

We commoner can't use magic, we have no way to fight the nobles back nor say no to them.

If anything,