Chapter 1: Blue Epilogue (Part 1)

Kring!! Kring!! Kring!!

My alarm clock suddenly rang with a loud noise.

All of the noises woke me up, I lazily thrust my left arm from underneath the blanket in search of the alarm.

Took me a moment before I find the clock and stop the alarm.

I woke up from the bed, grunting and stretching my arms out.

"Today is the last day of the exam..."

I left my bed and headed to the shower.

After taking my clothes off, I enter the bathroom and take a bath.

After I finish, I return to my bedroom and open my wardrobe and take out the school uniform that I already hang in there the night before and wear them.

I take a good look at myself in the mirror and what do you know, I think I look pretty cool and handsome.

I smiled, grabbed my school bag, and headed out of my bedroom.

I climbed down the stairs and smells something nice.

"Good morning, dear."

"Good morning, mom."

We greet each other and I sat comfortably at the dining table.

The sweet smells of fried eggs, bacon, and bread fill my nose and make me hungry.

"I am digging in!"

I clap my hands together and start digging in.

My mom walked from the kitchen and bring a pair of bowls of soup, one for me and one for her.

"Thanks, mom."

"Today is the third day of the exam, right?" "What would the subject be?"

"History."

"I see, to be honest, mom couldn't wait to see the result of your exam." "You have been studying for a while now and mom believes in you."

"That's not all, mom."

"I aim to surpass Aoi." "Aoi? you mean that Aoi?"

"Yup, one and only."

I finish my breakfast and drank a cup of water.

I couldn't blame my mom to look and sound rather surprised by what I just said.

After all, what I just said might be equivalent to climbing up Mount Everest.

In other words, a very difficult task to pull off.

"Well, I do not really know why and where did you get the motivation, but knowing you, I know that you can do it." "Mom believes in you."

"Thank you, I head out now, mom."

"Yes, have a safe trip."

I grab my school bag, bid my mom goodbye, walked out of my house, and headed out.

My house was actually quite far from school,

I need to take a train to get there.

Thankfully after I walked out from the train, the school won't be that far.

Well, it's not something that I haven't gotten used to by now.

I walk the area around my neighborhood and the neighbor greeted me one by one as I walked past their house.

Of course, I do not forget to greet them back and even have a brief conversation with some of them.

After quite a walk, I reached the station and it was already crowded.