Dad's? [2]

Whilst the brothers were still silenced at the fact of Haruki's existence the poor little boy was exhausted his brain on the brink of sleep.

"So we have to look after this child now seriously?" The red head exclaimed standing from his chair clearly annoyed from this situation.
"If we cant even keep the brides alive how are we suppose to cope with a child running round?"he continued his rant.

"We can't just throw him out Ayato"the auburn haired male spoke out tipping his hat looking towards the red head known as Ayato.

"No he stays here" the blonde states firmly opening both his eyes to glare at Ayato.

"How do we even know he's ours?" the moody red eyed vampire asked entering the conversation.
"Look at him"Reiji spoke simply.

The males all turned back to the boy only to find him dead to the world curled up sleeping clutching Lammy into his chest.

"Well we all can't deny that he's absolutely adorable"The auburn male teased going over to the small boy sitting down next to him patting his head whilst the little boy starts to smile in his sleep with the small contact.

Shu was then crouched in front of Haruki and went to stroke his cheek but as soon as his arm went close to the boy Haruki's little arms subconsciously grabbed Shu's arm cuddling it close not letting go crushing it next to Lammy .

Brothers pov

Shu

'Well as surprising as the news is he is rather cute but seriously he has a strong grip. He has my blonde hair I can see and he seems rather quiet.
I can't believe Ayato, well actually I can with is arrogance but we can't just leave him to the streets no I'll look after him'

Reiji

'Looking around I can tell that I will be the main one to look after him although how young he looks his manors are better than the all others combined. He looked rather scared before but now that he's asleep he seems at peace. For a child he is rather cute even if he's hugging the deadbeats arm I must ensure this child's safety at all times'.

Ayato

'Why on earth is there a child now, ore-sama has no time to deal with this. Even if he is cute he is below me'

Kanato

'Me and teddy have a new friend and he has a friend too.
I must invite them both to a tea party and he is very adorable but he isn't just a friend is he teddy he's also our child.
I wonder how this will go.
Of course he'll like us teddy and if not we have his whole life to break him into loving us isn't that right teddy'

Laito

'Ahhh this little boy is adorable'
Mmm although he is my son, I could have some fun with this idea'.

Subaru

'I have a kid, I can't have a kid. There is no way that I could look after a child. Someone like me could never be good enough to take care of him but I can't let him get into some of the others hands they might hurt him. He has my eyes. I must care for him so he won't become like me'.
.
.

Whilst some of the boys where still in their daydream Shu managed to pick up Haruki and teleport him into his room where Shu knows he will be safe. When Shu went to leave a little voice called to him,

"No don't ..... leave" subconsciously Haruki called out still asleep.
Feeling sleepy himself Shu climbed into his bed with Haruki snuggling close to him with Lammy between the two.

"I will protect you"Shu muttered before falling asleep next to the boy.