Becoming a vampire [30]

Haruki was happily getting his little backpack on whilst waiting for one of his dads to turn up.
Masaomi was stood getting his tiny shoes on stood beside Haruki's cubby.
"Tomorrow let's play with the action figures, we can play superhero's" he said planning out tomorrow for the two of them.
"Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!" Haruki chanted exited for tomorrow.

"Masaomi sweetie" a tall woman called out,
"Oh and whose this this?" The woman asked looking down to Haruki.
The woman had long layered strawberry blond hair that framed her face perfectly bouncing with each slight curl, her large copper rose eyes held immediate happiness and he had a birthmark just beneath. 
"This is my best friend Haruki" Masaomi said pushing Haruki in front of him.
"H-hello" Haruki said shyly
"Hi darling" the woman said smiling softly towards the boy.

"Haruki" a voice called out.
"BABA" Haruki screamed out running from Masaomi's mum into cuddling into Subarus legs.
"I missed you baba" Subaru just responded by petting Haruki's head knowing that the boy liked it.

"Oh hello you must be Haruki's brother?" masaomis mother said towards Subaru.

"Oh uhh no, I'm his father" Subaru said back going fully red in the face as to the fact she's talking to him.

"Oh but your still in school, no?" Masaomi's mother asked referring to his school uniform.

"No, well yes Uhhh I uhhh" Subaru fumbled not knowing what to say "I had him young" he ended up with.

"Oh well you seem to be coping very well, my names Mizuki" Mizuki said smiling softly.

"Subaru" Subaru sated looking back to his son who was still cuddling onto his legs.

"Oh and a remainder for all parents uniforms are starting up next week"Mrs keen said stood by the door to the parents.

"Uniforms?" Subaru repeated confused 'when was this said?'

"Yeah apparently it helps children to learn, something like that. Not to mention that it will make the daycare look good to the public I guess, we got ours last week didn't the Masaomi" masaomi nodded frantically looking up to Subaru slightly hidden behind his mothers legs.

"-sigh- guess we need to do that soon then" Subaru said petting Haruki's head once again.
"Well we must be off it was nice meeting you Subaru and I can't forget about you Haruki" Mizuki said smiling happily and then walked off with Masaomi leaving a very red Subaru.

"Why's your face all red baba?" Haruki asked innocently.
"Tch it's nothing come on let's go" Subaru said grabbing hold of his sons hand and walking to the limo that was parked outside.

"Well you two sure took your time and my isn't your face red, is there something you want to tell us Subaru-kunnnnn" Laito teased out smirking in amusement to his younger brother.

"Tch shut up"

"Now Haruki come here" Reiji said motioning the boy to go over to him before the limo set off.

"Yes dada"he said climbing in the space next to Reiji.
Reiji put his hand under Haruki's chin pushing his face up.
"Open up" he said confusing the others.
Haruki opened his mouth as Reiji saw the now gap.
"Your fang must have pushed you tooth out the others must not be far behind". A small fang was pushing through Haruki's gums and within days it would be fully grown.

"He lost his tooth?" Three of the brothers asked in sync.

"Yeah I did, it went into an apple then Mrs keep put it in a bag for the tooth fairy, did you know about her ,she gives money for teeth isn't that cool and everyone was so nice to me afterwards" Haruki explained stars sparkling in his eyes explaining the tooth fairy to them flashing his teeth to them.

"Sounds like you've had a good day then" Shu mumbled from across the limo.

"Does that mean he'll start getting cravings for blood?" Ayato asked being smart for once.

"Presumably, he's still being given small amounts whilst he's been with us but we don't know if he has any with the others" Reiji explained

"He's growing up and his cravings will be a part of that"
——————
This conversation wasn't going to Haruki as he and Laito were in their own little world.
"So they were all nice to you" his papa asked him smiling softly.
"Yeah so nice all of them wanted to see the gap" Haruki said very happily remembering his day.
"Awwww too cute tiny-Kun, your fist dose of popularity" Laito cooed petting Haruki's head.
"Popu-lar-ity? Haruki asked not knowing what that means,
"It's when people admire you and want to be your friend, your papa is very popular so he should know" Laito boasted doing his iconic chuckle giggle.
——————

"We should start feeding him blood more often get him used to it" Reiji says wanting to find the best way through this process for his son.

"What if he reacts badly?" Shu muttered arguing with Reiji's idea.

"Teddy remembers what happened when we gave him a lot last time" Kanato said thinking back to before.

"For once I agree with hysteric, he couldn't handle much at all before" Ayato commented wanting to be part of the conversation.

"Um Reiji-san" Yui said weakly "what if you stared feeding him animal blood" she said wanting to try and help her friend.

"Seriously pancake animal blood is way worse than human blood"
"What a foolish mortal"

"But animal blood isn't as good it won't effect him as much, then maybe his transition to human blood would be easier" Yui finished and the limo ,bar Laito and Haruki, silenced.

".....That isn't an awful idea" Shu mumbled opening both his eyes.

"Oh the daycare is also starting using uniforms" Subaru said changing the subject.

"UNIFORMS" Laito gasped out joining the conversation, stars forming round his face, "our tiny-kun in the most adorable uniform in the world, please tell me your not lying" at this point everyone was staring at Laito sweatdropping ,with the exception of Haruki who was giggling slightly. Laito started staring at Subaru practically threatening him with his eyes daring his brother to deny.

"Tch they start up next week" Subaru stated viciously not wanting to lash out at his brother in front of his son.

"Suppose we'll have to make a stop before we return home then" Reiji said tapping the screen to the driver and notifying them of the change.

————————

"How does this look"
Haruki was T-posing to show off his uniform as much as possible with the little rimmed hat placed on his head.
Laito had already passed out from cuteness and the others were holding back their coos towards the boy.

"Does it fit well?" Reiji said crouching down to the boy making sure it wasn't to big in any place.
"No dada it fits right"

The uniform consisted of classic black school shoes with white under the knee socks coming up his legs, a pair of grey plaid shorts that reached just above his knee a white collard t-shirt with a light blue cardigan covering it mostly ,with the daycares emblem engraved onto its breast with little adorable pockets on each side, topping of the entire look with his also light blue rimmed hat.
All in all the boy deserved all of them to pass out from cuteness overload.

"You look very cute Haru-ru, teddy says that too" Kanato says smiling
"Thankyou papa and teddy" Haruki said going red lowering his arms.

"We'll have to get a few of these so he has enough" Shu said slugging himself over to the clothes getting Haruki's size.
"Right change back into your normal clothes now" Reiji said wanting to start on dinner for them all.
"Ok dada" Haruki said running back into the changing room.

There was one upsetting thought running through their minds.
'He's growing up'
Except of course Laito who is still passed out on the floor.

'The little child is going to become a little vampire soon enough and non of the boys were going to miss that'

24th march 2022
1367 words
Please vote
And wow second upload this week.