The Zoo [24]

"Where here, where here, where here, where here" Haruki chanted so excitedly whilst looking out the window eyes burning with happiness.
"Hehe that's right little neko, we'll have so much fun all right" Kou said looking just as exited as the 4 year old.

"Yeah yeah yeah" Haruki chanted again now looking to his equally exited uncle.
"You gotta calm down mousy you'll scare all the animals away" Yuma said entertained by his nephews actions yet also wanting to make sure he's safe in the still moving car, by holding his waist down to the seat as he was closest sat to Haruki. 

"Mmmmm I'm sorry uncle but I'm so exited" Haruki said smiling up to Yuma grabbing his giant in comparison arm and cuddling it along side Lammy, which all of the brothers thought was absolutely adorable.

"What are you so exited to see little neko?" Kou asked, sat across from the small child.
Haruki's eyes widened and started looking up thinking very cutely.

"Ohhhhh ummmmm the lionssss" Haruki blurted out, figuring out the answer.

"They Have sharp Teeth And Claws Heh" Azusa commented leaning towards Haruki's face,smiling slightly at the thought.

"Yeah and they also have a big hairy face" Haruki said innocent to Azusas comment, stretching his arms round his head to demonstrate unlatching from Yuma.

"Yeahhhh, and it's a cat don't you forget that" Kou was still figuring out if his nephew liked cats or not due to the fact he forgot to ask.
"A big cat"Haruki said nodding frantically.
"A very big cat hehehe"

The car parked up and Haruki was first out smiling from ear to ear.
"Right little lord whilst we're here you stay close and hold one of our hands ok" Ruki said to Haruki getting out of the car alongside his brothers.
"Okay okay"
"And promise you won't run off okay"
"Mhmmm" haruki said looking towards the entrance of the zoo,
"Haruki" Ruki said strongly to catch the boys attention.
"I promise uncle Ruki" Haruki said now looking up to his uncle staring in awe of him. Haruki then went over and grabbed onto Ruki's hand eagerly wanting to go in his other hand holding Lammy into his chest.
"Pleaseeee can we go in nowwwww" haruki said tugging Ruki's hand ,which due to his size and age felt less than a fly to the fully grown half blooded vampire.
"Come on then little lord"
"Yayyyy"

After the group had paid for tickets and actually gone into the zoo Haruki was pretty much bouncing off the walls he was so exited.

"Now we could walk through the aquatic zones then loop round to the lion enclosure then go through the other side getting us round the outer park"
"But if we go that way we will pass the meerkats and we need to see those" Kou demanded causing 3 pairs of questioning eyes to land on him.
"We need?" Yuma teased, "we came so Haruki could have a fun day out, I didn't know you where so interested in seeing a rodent"

"HEYYYY I wanna enjoy this day too, and I at least want to explore animals with little neko" Kou whined flailing his arms around to prove his point.

"That Way Has Less People" Azusa said pointing to a pretty quiet pathway making his brothers know that he wasn't comfortable around the many people around going Ruki's initial planned way.
"-sigh- if we go that way we'd be doing my plan in reverse which still would maximise out time" Ruki said analysing the option. "Alright let's go" Ruki then went the way his younger brother preferred wanting him to feel comfortable.
Ruki started walking hand in hand with Haruki with the other holding onto the map that he was given on the way in, the other three tagging along behind.

"Uncle Ruki what's that?" Haruki asked pointing to the rhino chomping down on some grass.
Haruki ran to the wall getting a better look at the grey giant in the enclosure.
"Haruki what did we say about running off" Ruki said loudly kneeling down to Haruki's height.
"Come on it ain't like anyones around for him to get lost" Yuma stated looking around with also trying to save the child from a lecture.
"That doesn't matter" Ruki stated standing back up to talk to his brother.
The two then started bickering, Haruki turned back around disappointed in himself but in awe of the large creature.

"That's called a rhino or Rhinoceros " Azusa whispered catching the boys attention.
Whilst Yuma and Ruki where bickering about Haruki's impulsivity azusa snuck over to the small vampire.
"He's so pretty, look Lammy a rhinnnoosourouss" haruki said trying to remember what his uncle called the creature, holding his prized lamb up above his head so it could get a better view ,smiling softly to himself.
"Look Over There There's a Baby Rhino" Azusa said pointing over to the habitat opening.
"Woah so cool" Haruki said on his tip toes getting a tiny glance at the baby rhino, pulling Lammy back down to his chest.
"Here" Azusa said picking the boy up ,very strangely, but hey it worked Haruki can now see the baby rhino properly.
"Thank you uncle Zuzu"
"No problem Haruki" and with that Azusa placed Haruki back on his two feet.
"The Giraffes are next To This, Let's Go" Azusa said grabbing Haruki's hand and starting their slow walk to the next enclosure.

"Azusa-kun ,little neko wait for me" Kou called out running towards the departing two.

Haruki's pov

Uncle Kou ran up to me and uncle zuzu.
"You can't leave me with those two, plus if I went with ya they'd have even less to worry about that I'm with you both" uncle Kou said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure about that uncle Kou?, uncle Yuma and uncle Ruki tell you off a lot and never like it when your alone with me. Uncle Yuma said it's for my safety" I say tilting my head looking up to him.

 Uncle Yuma said it's for my safety" I say tilting my head looking up to him

(Kou's reaction)

Uncle zuzu stared laughing quietly,
"You need to spend less time with those two ok, I'm very safe and responsible and you should love me more than those two heartless betrayers" uncle Kou said emotionlessly, then he grabbed my other hand and lead me and uncle zuzu to the giraffe exhibit, with uncle zuzu holding Lammy for me.

No pov

The rest of the day went smoothly. Except when Yuma and Ruki found the three and yelled at Kou for 'running off' with Haruki not minding Azusa nor Haruki. Both Haruki and the brothers had a great day out which left them all with smiles on their faces even Ruki.
.
.
.
.
(Back in the car)
.
.
"He asleep?" Yuma asked towards Azusa whose lap Haruki was cuddled onto.
"Yeah-h   He   Is" Azusa said looking down to the boy who was sat in his lap holding onto his shirt and Lammy tightly.
"That was fun, we need to go out more" Kou commented reflecting on the day they all just had.
"Yeah we do"

"Haruki    Makes   It   More fun,    
I    Hope He never    Leaves"

13th February 2022
1202 words