A fun day together [25]

A few days had gone by with all five of them spending quality time together which lead to now with Haruki hiding behind a small wall ledge in the garden trying to be as silent as possible holding back his giggles and his uncles ran around trying to find him.

"~Haruki~Come out come out wherever you are~" Kou sang out trying to find his nephew, walking past Haruki's hidden form multiple times trying to trick the small vampire.
Kou's footsteps and voice had suddenly disappeared so Haruki, feeling brave decided to crawl to the edge of the short wall peaking his little head around to try and spot his uncle only to be caught of guard.

"Got ya" Kou said giggling, shocking the small boy who had been lifted into the older vampires arms.
"-giggling- uncle Kou you scared me" haruki said to his uncle smiling happily hugging into his neck.
"Well I didn't expect you to have such a clever hiding spot, now we've only got one more to find, and with your help well find him in no time" Kou said in a child like tone wanting to engage the little boy in his arms.
"Whose left?" Haruki asked tilting his head slightly to the side.
"Only uncle Azusa we haven't managed to find him yet. So where should we check first?" Kou asked honestly not knowing where his remaining brother was hiding.
Haruki then wiggled out of Kou's arms to the floor and started running towards the house, Kou jogging behind catching up to him within seconds due to their height difference.
"You think he's inside little neko?"
"Yeah yeah I didn't see him outside" Haruki said knowing he was the only one who hid outside.

"Mmmmm okay then let's go find him"
They both started running from room to room to look for the final un-found brother/uncle holding hands.
"Where is heeeeeee?"Haruki pouted stopping his running just to look around another new room and be yet again unsuccessful in finding the last one.
Throughout his journey around the mansion he saw the other two found ones also looking but not really trying ,letting Haruki find him and have his fun.

"Uncle zuzu I'm gunna find you" haruki said starting his running again ending up in the front room.
Haruki yet again looked behind the doors and under all the furniture to yet finding absolutely nothing.

"Hey little neko, I think I heard something in the kitchen" Kou said in Haruki's ear, Kou knew where Azusa was and haruki had run past him quite a few times and with how Haruki's mood was dropping by the second the hyper blonde decided to help him.
"REALLY?!" Haruki yelled/asked making Kou instantly flinch back with the loudness of his nephew,
"Yup, let's go check it out okayyyy" Kou said rubbing his now sore ear, a strained smile on his face hiding the pain.

Haruki then ran his little feet, pitter pattering on the floor as his face was flooded with hope.
Upon entering the kitchen haruki started opening all the drawers even the ones no person nor Azusa could fit in, but alas he still checked them.
Kou was giggling to himself stood at the door frame knowing that Azusa was hidden behind the door he was leaning opposite too.
"Pssssssss little neko" Kou whispered out catching Haruki's attention, Kou the pointed his thumb toward the door and haruki instantly understood what he meant and ran to the door closing it to show the once hidden Azusa.
"Found you, found you, found you" Haruki said jumping up and down clapping his tiny hands.
"Hehe yeah You    did"
"Thank you for helping me little neko" Kou said to the boy showing him lots of praise and encouragement.

"-giggle- now what should we do?"Kou asked kneeling down to his level.
"I wanna colour, I wanna colour" Haruki said grabbing Kou's hand starting to pull him to his room ,Azusa following quietly behind.
"I wanna colour everyone a picture" Haruki said innocently.

Upon the three entering his room they all sat around a small table which was covered in previous drawings/colourings that the little bean had done during his few days here.
"Hmm let's move these out the way then and we can start some new ones" Kou suggested laughing a bit with how cluttered his little table was.
"Mmmm good idea" haruki picked up all his previous drawing and moved them over to his drawers to place them on and ran back to his table.
"Now what to draw?" Haruki asked himself, "are you two gunna draw as well with me?"he asked looking up his mouth slightly open.
"Of course little neko we've got to draw you some pictures"
And that's what they did for the next hour drawing and colouring pictures for one another.

"Haruki" Ruki said coming into his room seeing two of his brothers also there.
"Yes uncle Ruki?" Haruki said looking up from his crayon drawing of a giraffe that he was secretly making for Azusa.
Ruki had walked over to Haruki and sat on the floor next to him and held out a packet of yoghurt covered fruit snacks that he knows Haruki loves.
"I Brought these for you"
"Ooooh thank you uncle" Haruki said going into hug his uncle.
"Azusa I think Yuma was looking for you" Ruki said making Azusa leave to go find Yuma.
"I'll see You Soon Haruki"

"So what are you doing here little lord?" Ruki asked even though he clearly knew.
"I am drawing a big giraffe" haruki said passing his almost done picture to his uncle Ruki.
Haruki had drawn many pictures of animals especially the ones he really liked when they visited the zoo.
"It's very well drawn" Ruki said placing the drawing back In front of his nephew and then started petting his head with a sunken smile which Kou took notice of.

15 minutes later Haruki's had stood and yelled he needed the toilet and ran out.

"What's wrong with you?" Kou asked knowing that something was up, Ruki remained silent and stared at one of Haruki's drawing that he knew was for him.
"Your not sending him back to them are you" Kou said getting angry putting all the pieces together.
"He can't stay here forever and as much as I hate to say it if we continue to be looking after him we will turn into father and not want to give him back at all"

"But he's going to be way safer and better off with us, not with those vermin" Kou was clearly angry with his brother.
"I agree, I don't want him to go back to them, but he clearly wants to"

"he's 4 he doesn't know what their actually like"

"I know he doesn't and I'm not going to let them have him all the time, I'll make sure that he will be here at least once a week and when he realises what their really like he will always have a home here"Ruki tries to reassure Kou.

"That was the whole reason he left there, they ignored him and he ran away. How Is that a good environment for him"

"As much as I agree with you, you must understand that he has been away from them for months and within that they may have changed"Ruki tries to reason,

"But what if they haven't" Kou spat back

"If they haven't we take him back" Ruki said simply, "we'll take him Thursday night to Saturday night, so if there is any issue he will tell us and we also get to spend time with him" Ruki had obviously already thought this all out but Kou was still displeased.
"Well the others aren't going to agree to this" Kou said
"I've already told Yuma and Azusa will do what he thinks best for him, Yuma is probably telling him now"

"But what if they hurt him"Kou was now visibly upset and distraught over what he was hearing.
"We'll always be here and will always open our arms for him no matter what he'll love us and won't ever consider anything less"

With that the door flung open to show the toddler,
"I'm done now" haruki said running back in the room knocking the two out of their deep conversation, with him running back over to finish his drawing.
"It's Looking good little neko" Kou said trying to liven up his mood.
"Yeah I hope uncle zuzu loves it"
"I'm sure he will love it"

19th February 2022
1439 words