Dada [26]

Haruki's pov

"Little lord wake up" i heard my uncle call out from my sleep.
"Noooo" I don't wanna wake up and we're not going out today, why's he waking me up? I wonder trying to get back to sleep.
"I thought you might want to go somewhere though, somewhere special"uncle Ruki said now sat on my bed next to me patting my back slightly trying to wake me up.
"Where are we going?" I ask opening my eyes slightly in the very dim room looking up towards him.

"Your going somewhere that I think you'll like" he said smiling softly and then started petting my head which I liked a lot ,but wait he said where I'd like what about him and my other uncles?.
"Me, are you not coming?" I ask turning to him still led down on my bed frowning slightly.
"No little one just you" he said looking a bit sad. I cuddle my head on his legs a bit wanting him to keep stroking my head which he did.
"But why?" I ask pouting a bit.
"These people don't like us very much but they love you" uncle Ruki said honestly to me, he always tells he everything I want to know so he must be write, but why?

"But they don't love you?" 'How can anyone not love them. I love them so much'I think frowning more
"Far from little lord, but they love you lots"

"Who?" I want to know where I'm going.

"It's a secret for now.
But You're going to have to get up and dressed"

"Okay" I say and he then kissed my head and teleported away so I can get dressed.

Uncle Ruki looks so sad I wonder why, maybe it's because these people don't love him.
I get dressed Yuma helped me learn how to properly do it so I can do it myself now and I feel so much bigger and older, he also taught me how to do my hair It's never as good as when he does it but he says I just have to keep tying then it will get perfect.
I got dressed in a simple red jumper and some shorts with knee socks and ran to the front room to see uncle Ruki holding Lammy and mr penguin in his arms waiting for me.
"Come on we've got to go little lord" he said giving me my friends.

I look around the room for a moment "where are the others?" I ask taking my friends in my arms.
"There not coming, just us two"he said grabbing my tiny hand in his.
"Okay"
Then he held my hand and walked outside where the limo was waiting, he helped me get in as I am still too short, my uncles say I will grow when I'm older but I want to grow now.
The drive took forever and uncle Ruki never let go of my hand for some reason.

No pov

When the limo arrived at its destination Haruki instantly recognised where he was.
"Daddy's"
Haruki hesitantly got out of the limo and pushed open the gates all by himself.
Ruki didn't follow him.

Haruki stared walking slowly to the front door.
Don't get him wrong he was very exited to be back to see his fathers and Yui (some more than others) but what if they told him to go away? what would happen then?.
Since he has been with his uncles the phone calls to his fathers had stopped so he hadn't been able to talk the the two he was closest to.
'What if they forget me again' he thought stopping in his steps.
"What do I do?" Haruki asked looking down to his 'friends' though non of them responded.
"Haruki?" A voice called out wide eyed,
Haruki snapped his head up at that voice, the voice he instantly recognised.
Without thinking haruki dropped both stuffed toys in his arms and ran up to the voice,
"DADA" he screamed jumping in his open arms arms
"Your home ,your home" Reiji kept mumbling to himself getting into his brain that his son is back, back home back in his arms.

"I missed you" Haruki said really squeakily due to the river of tears falling from his eyes.
"I missed you too son, so much"
The two where fully immersed in each other after months of being apart.
"I love you dada"
"Love you to Haruki"
The two then ended in silence with haruki in Reiji's arms as he was swaying the both of them. 'Back in each others arms'

But the heartfelt moment wasn't just experienced between the two of them though.
Ruki looked to the little boy, his nephew hugging one of his father, the pit in his stomach had deepened at the sight. Ruki was stood behind one of the hedges out of site to the two having their moment.

"So our agreements settled then" Ruki said swinging his head to the side now facing the other vampire stood close to him.

"Thursday night to Saturday night that's all you get, we discuss holidays when they come" he said back to the half blood.
As much as he hated the idea of coming to an agreement with the eldest Mukami he had no choice, he couldn't wait any longer for Haruki to come back.
"Your lucky I'm even letting him back here, if it where any of my brothers they would have simply told you to fuck off"Ruki said back to the blonde who was leaning against one of the hedges,
"Hum" was all he responded.
Ruki getting that signal took one last look at the boy and teleported back to his home.

Shu stood up properly to get a better view of his son hugging his brother and started to smile softly at the sight.
'He's home, home at last'

26th February 2022
989 words
Please vote and share with other dl lovers 😁