School mothersday [31]

A few days had passed and Haruki's other teeth that were due to fangs where extremely loose and wobbly predicted to fall out at any moment. They ended up listening to Yui and started to feed him animal blood, his main drink was now animal blood which he didn't notice until his usual blood infused apple juice had been entirely substituted with the blood.
Haruki was transforming to a vampire very well and his blood urges began to start, normally he would walk up to one of his fathers and get their attention to tell them ,with them then going and getting him some blood. With him only just having the need to drink blood his urges are all over the place, soon enough they will die down slightly.

Haruki was saying his usual goodbye to Subaru in his cute little uniform and the daycare entrance.
"See you in a bit okay" Subaru said standing to his full height.
"Okay baba" Haruki said cuddling into Subarus legs once again, "bye bye" he said waving and running to sit next to Masaomi on the mat where all the other children are sat.

"Well children this Sunday is Mother's Day and today we're all going to make such pretty cards for them, now why don't a few of us share our favourite things about our mothers"
"My mama cooks me dinner"
"My mommy plays with me all the time"
"My mommy gives me lots of hugs and kisses"
And they went on and on,
However our little Haruki was very confused.
'Mama? I haven't seen mama in ages and mama didn't do these things for me'

"Now why don't we all go to our stations and start getting creative" Mrs keen said clapping her hands causing the hoard off children to stand up and run to their sections Haruki and Masaomi included.

"I'm gunna make my mama the best card ever" Masaomi exclaimed out loud. Haruki was still confused on what he should do 'should I make one for mama?, but what if she doesn't come back to collect it. Maybe yuyu? but she's not my mama but she is a girl nor does she act like a mama. What to do?'

"I know" Haruki said smiling brightly whilst rushing over to get some glitter for his card.

———

Sitting in the limo Haruki was looking straight down to his hands in silence thinking.
"Haruki what's wrong?" Shu asked being the one to break the silence.

"Nothing" Haruki replied quietly trying not to talk about it.

"Don't lie to us, now what's wrong?" Shu said a bit more firm this time the others looking towards Haruki.
Haruki stayed silent.
"Haruki" Shu for once wasn't letting this go.

"Is mama going to ever come back?" Haruki asked quietly. The boys faces all displayed an emotion of shock.

A silence filled the limo once again nobody knowing what to say until Laito braved up and asked"Why do you want to know that?"

"I-I just wanted to know"
Haruki never really asked about his mother much which the brothers gratefully accepted as in reality they had no real idea who she was nor anything that Haruki will have wanted to know about her.

"You don't need her spud you've got us, forever" Ayato commented thinking that the whole conversation was stupid.

"Pinky Promise" Haruki said looking up slightly his voice still as quiet as ever holding his tiny pinky out to his annoyed father.

Sighing Ayato responded "Pinky Promise" linking their two fingers together.

"So silly of you tiny-kun, we're never going to leave you okay" Laito reassured finding his sons childish antics to be very adorable.

"Is this because Mother's Day is coming up?" Reiji asked knowingly. Haruki nodded slowly to the question.

"You don't need a mum ya know" Ayato commented thinking back to his childhood.