Teaparty [4]

Here you go MoiraCochrane thank you for reading :D
After eating the little bean himself was walking through the hallways looking for something to do.
As a child Haruki wants to keep occupied so looking round the hallways was his first option to find some entertainment which was proving to be unsuccessful.
Trudging his little sock-wearing feet through hallways Haruki was just gazing around looking for something, anything to do.

That was until he had walked into a certain teddy holding male causing him to land with a thump on the floor.

"Hello Haruki, Lammy. Teddy says hello too" Kanato spoke looking down at the small child who was only just now getting up from the floor.
"Oh hello papa and teddy" Haruki spoke "will you play with me?"Haruki asks looking up.

Kanatos POV

'Hmmm I guess we could have a tea party with him, teddy what do you think I think it's a great idea.
Hopefully we should get to be closer to him and then he'll love us the most.'

No POV

"Follow me, me and teddy want to have a tea party and your coming, Lammy can come as well I'm sure teddy can have another friend"

Kanato spoke whilst starting to walk away little Haruki speed walking to catch up with the tallers legs.

"What do you and teddy do together?" Haruki asked . Between all of his dads he likes Kanato a lot with the fact that he has teddy.

Haruki's pov

"Me and teddy like to have tea party's and eat sweets.
We also like visiting some of teddy's friend oh I will introduce you to them someday I think you'll really like them, don't worry no need to be so nervous they can't do anything to you"
Kanato's tone had a complete 180.
"O-okay we'd l-love to" I say looking up to him
"Hmm well have to do that when we get back there isn't enough time to introduce you to them all now" kanato spoke
'Where are we going?' I think
"Now why don't we hurry up to have that tea party you me Teddy and Lammy"
Kanato finished before grabbing my hand and pulling me with him to what I assume is his room.

Upon entering his room I am met with mountains of stuffed toys around and a table with a few chairs surrounding it.
The table has lots of yummy looking sweets on it. Mine and Lammy's mouth's were drooling at the sight.
Papa Kanato lead me and Lammy to two of the chairs and placed a pillow so I can reach the table properly and then he placed Lammy on a chair close to me.
After him and teddy sat down he started to poor a liquid from a pot thing into little cups with handles one for me and one for Lammy.
"Since you and Lammy are only young teddy posed to have hot chocolate with honey and whipped cream instead of tea, wasn't that nice of him" papa spoke then looked over to Teddy with a warm smile.
"Yes me and Lammy like hot chocolate but mommy never let us have any she said I didn't deserve it. But you and Teddy think I do !right?"
I ask being very exited to be able to drink the liquid goodness in the cup (honestly I don't like hot chocolate).
Papa looked at me weirdly before asking,
"Why didn't she let you have any"

Kanato's pov

"Why didn't she let you have any" I asked the little boy
"Oh mommy said that I want worthy of having any, I think that's what she said. Do you know why?" he asked tilting his head.
By this point my eyebrows are furrowed,
'HOW DARE THAT STUPID MORTAL DISREGARD HIM LIKE THAT I WILL  K I L L  HER' dark thoughts of what I would do to that woman plague my mind unaware of the small bean in front of me happily drinking his sweetened hot drink in complete bliss.
"No I don't"I said venomously.

"Thank you papa it's delicious" knocking me out my thoughts I look to Haruki Lammy and Teddy.
"Yes it is delicious isn't it" I say taking a sip. "Try some cake, me and Teddy baked it this morning whilst you and Lammy were asleep.
We were all very surprised of your arrival yesterday so me and teddy decided a tea party and a cake would be a nice welcoming for you" I say whilst he starts munching on a slice of cake 'cute'.
"This is very nice" Haruki spoke with is mouth full.

I put my hand under his chin to close his mouth smiling softly at him.

"Me and Teddy are very happy that you and Lammy can join me from now on"
Next thing we know there was a knock on the door

Haruki's pov

Knock knock

Dada walks through the door.

"Haruki come along, lets get you in a more appropriate outfit"
He speaks holding his hand out to me.
Standing up I grab Lammy then I ran over to him and clutch onto his hand.

"Where are we going that I need to get changed?" I ask quizzically swing my arm holding his.
He turns and pulls me out of papas room into the hallway walking to my new room.
"During the night me and your other fathers go to school"

"School?"I ask looking up to him.

"Yes until we can get you suited in a daycare or well nightcare you will have to join us. But make note, I will not allow disruption or discipline will come to you"
He said looking down towards me
'Dada is scary'
"Now let's get you changed".

10 October 2021
962 words