I love you [8]

Haruki's pov

It has been about two weeks since I've been living here and almost everyday I go to school with them,and every day we went I always went off to find Dr Reinheart (they don't know it's karlhinez)and then we hung out. At first my papas weren't ok with me going off to him during the day but after a while they accepted it as they can now focus on lesson whilst I am being watched by my new friend and that's what I have done most day's. Now we are all in the limo headed home.

I was sat on daddy's lap whilst playing with Lammy's feet. Daddy has been acting weirdly lately, he doesn't like me playing with my other dads instead of him. I didn't think that he liked me at the beginning but now I think he likes me he is acting nice to me. My other dads also like me a lot and they always tuck me in at night and we all always eat together which is really fun.

No pov

When the limo arrived back home Haruki was carried to the front room which had once cold and eerie edge to it now giving off a warm joyous vibe especially with all the colourings Haruki has done are plastered all over the walls. With the coffee table also being covered in crayons, books and some stuffed animals which Haruki claimed to be colouring whilst him and the brothers were all at school.

Placing him down the little bean ran over and jumped onto the couch giggling tossing his backpack on the floor.

Haruki's pov

I look up to see all my dads smiling at me some more than others.

"Come on Spud I'm gunna teach you something important" daddy said walking up to me grabbing my tiny hand pulling me along with him.
"Ayato don't keep him too long dinner will be in an hour or so and I don't want him missing it" dada said pushing his glasses up looking meanly at daddy.

"Chill out I'll have the kid back to eat" daddy said back to him before picking me up and teleporting away.
We ended up outside in a park in a sort of court.
"Yours truly will teach you how to play basketball" daddy said with his hands on a large orange ball.

"Basketball?" I asked wondering what he was on about.
"It's a sport that yours truly is amazing at and you should be honoured that I'm teaching you my tricks" daddy said, yes he had been calling himself yours truly all the time baba tells him to stop but I didn't understand but papa kanato say he's just narcissistic, whatever that means.

"Ok teach me".

No pov

For the next hour Ayato had taught Haruki how to dribble slightly but I just ended to be Haruki's bouncing the ball as the ball was double the size of his tiny hand.
After a while of that Ayato taught him how to shoot lifting Haruki above his head to grow the ball in the hoop all the while laughing.

Later at dinner

"And then he taught me how to slam dunk and I was really really really high. Whilst at the table eating Haruki was just babbling about his time with Ayato excitedly. Normally he would have been told to quiet down by either Reiji or Shu but neither of them could bring themselves to do it. Throughout that past two weeks they had completely mushed towards their child creating a happy atmosphere within the halls of the mansion an atmosphere that they didn't want to leave or change in any way.

"Why don't you finish your dinner then we can all read a you book and then all put you to bed, how does that sound little prince?" Shu asked Haruki wanting him to actually eat all of his dinner and not forget about it because of his constant rambling that himself and the brothers had to get used to.
"REALLY!" Haruki shouted looking over to Shu happiness glossing in his eyes.
"Haruki we don't shout at the table do we?"Reiji asked him hiding his smile.