Getting ready to go [23]

No pov

After Haruki woke up from his nap the group all went around the mansion to find an unused room that Haruki wanted to turn into his own personal bedroom, which ended up being the one next to Yuma's having a large window facing out to the garden.
The first thing they had to do was buy paint for the walls, which Haruki chose to be light green and white.Leaving Azusa and Yuma behind at the mansion to paint the walls, Ruki took himself ,Kou and Haruki to go find some furniture for Haruki's room.
The furniture previously in the unused room was very outdated and honestly unlikable for a child as young as Haruki is.

After a long day of shopping for the three they all returned back to see a nicely painted room with the window open to get rid of the strong painty scent.
"Get some nice stuff little mouse?" Yuma asked walking into the room    With messy clothes on, covered in paint.
"-giggle- uncle Yuma your all messy -giggle-" Haruki giggled out for once not being the messy one.
"Well I was getting your room all painted up for ya little mouse, and I can't do that without getting a little messy"Yuma chuckled petting the little boys head a few times, then asking "Now what did you get?"
"I got lots of things. I got a big lion rug and a big toy box and I got a lamp that's got lambs on just like Lammy, oh oh oh and I got my very own table that I can draw all my pictures on" haruki was very happy with his little shopping trip with the two and now happy that he's getting a new room.
"Are your other uncles bringing all your stuff in then?" Yuma asked knowing that that was the most likely possibility.
"Yeah and a big truck is going to come with my new bed in. The truck looked huge." Haruki said widening his arms when he said huge.
"Heh let's go see is they need any help then little mouse"
"Ok uncle Yuma" and they both went holding hands to the front door.
After getting all the furniture in they all started sorting everything out to make their nephews new room full up with all of his new stuff.

Finally after a very long day all five of they boys were exhausted lying on Haruki's floor half asleep.

"Do you like your new room little neko?" Kou asked smiling at the little boy led on his stomach.
"Yeah it's sooooo coool thank you so much"Haruki said cheerfully but half asleep so it wasn't fully giving off the happiness he felt,

"No problem little lord, and you know what we're going to do tomorrow?" Ruki asked turning onto his stomach,
"No what?"Haruki asked cluelessly yawning
"We said we'd take you to the zoo little neko" Kou answered smiling at his nephews forgetfulness.

"The zoo" haruki said wide eyed looking around to each one for confirmation.
"Yeah    We decided   That Tomorrow would   Be  Perfect   To Go"
Azusa said
"I wanna go to the zoo"

"Yes we know,Now your in desperate need for sleep little lord, Time for bed then" Ruki teased looking at the drooling half asleep boy.
"Nooo I don't wanna go to bed"Haruki whined pouting.
"You haven't got a choice little lord"
"But I'm not tired!"Haruki said slightly loud truing to look awake.
"You don't even want to try out your new bed?"Ruki smugly taunted, "I thought you loved that bed, and since your not going to use it we may aswell send it back" (this boi knows what he's doin).
"Nooo I'll sleep in it, yes I will"
"Mmmm I don't know you seem pretty against going to bed"
"Nooooo" with that Haruki jumped up and pulled out some of his pjs holding them out for Ruki.
After Ruki got Haruki dressed for bed, the little boy waddled to the bathroom to do his teeth. His teeth he always hated doing, mainly because he still hasn't fanged yet even after all this time however that didn't mean they stopped hurting as much in fact the ones that where going to get replaced with his fangs where growing to hurt the child even more everyday. Karlheinz was hoping that he would have fanged months ago but his current baby teeth where very strong with not wanting to get replaced.
With having just brushed his teeth haruki trodded back in the room to see all his uncles surrounding his bed, some even sat on it.
"Come here" Ruki said then picking the child up and tucking him in. Each one of the uncles gave Haruki a kiss on the head but by this point he had pretty much passed out and was only hanging onto being awake by a strand.
"Night night" Haruki muttered giving into his body going to sleep seeing his uncles leaving.