Grandpa [11]

Haruki's pov

Cuddling into dadas side I was slightly kicking my legs back and forth looking around the game room as otochan and daddy where throwing things at the wall, Yui and papa Laito where also there stood behind the two.
Me and dada were reading together before we came here, with him complaining about the noise the others were making.
"Dada?" I ask
"Yes son" he says looking down at me.
"What's happening?" I said looking towards the others.
"Nothing that you need to worry about" he said before patting my head. I then go back into snuggling into his side to watch them pushing yui around.

Then in a flash we ended back in the library.
"Now let's get back to our book"
He sat down with me still on his lap grabbing the book again flipping to the page we were on and he pointed to the large words. Me and dada had begun our little lessons before we were distracted.
"That word, what is it"
It was a short word that I was happy he picked, as it was a word I actually knew.
"C-camp" I said confidently slightly struggling with the c.
Smiling up at he he gave one of his rare smiles to me making me even more happy and proud.
"Well done now that one then after a few more we can try a full sentence"
Reading isn't as hard as I thought it would be but I was struggling to remember certain words and letters.
Dada was surprised that I knew how to speak so 'advanced' without knowing a thing about reading or writing.
"REALLY!" I exclaimed loudly.
"Inside voice, you'll be able to read and write in no time son"
'I love my dada' I thought before cuddling into him having the rest of our lesson with a big smile on my face.

"Now why don't we—" he stopped mid sentence looking to the his door.
Teleporting to the front door he put me on my little feet tucking me behind his legs.
Now I was starting to get scared especially how dada changed instantly.
"Stay behind me ok"
I nodded into his legs cuddling them tightly not wanting to let them go.

Dada opened the door.

"Ah Reiji how nice to see you again" a man said, my face was stuffed into dadas legs not looking to see the visitar.
"Father how unusual for you to visit" dada said properly holding the door.
"You should know exactly why I'm here, now it would rude not to invite me in" the man taunted forcing dada to step back me following his step.

"Now this must be the little boy I've heard about, Let's take this to the living room it would be more appropriate I think" he said.

Dada then detached my tight grip on his legs and picked me up causing my instant reaction to stuff my face in his neck trying to hide.

The short walk took even quicker than I thought it would be to my small frame was taken and placed on the couch.

"Haruki meet your grandfather" dada said emotionless stood next to me.

After a few moments of silence I lifted my head to see the man sat in an armchair across from me.
'He has unicorn hair' I thought staring at his long white hair in awe.
"Haruki say hello"dada said placing his hand on my shoulder.
"H-h-hello y-you have n-n-nice hair-r" I stuttered out feeling the thick tension. I am terrified.

"Now why don't you go get us some tea" the man said firmly.

"Certainly but know this lay a hand on him, I will not hold to strike" was dadas words before he disappeared.

"Well hello you must be Haruki" he said then went to move which caught my attention.

He crouched down in front of me making me nervously look up to meet his eyes.

His eyes.

They look like dr Reinhearts.

"I'm your grandpa" he said with a big smile with his face close to mine.

"You look like my friend" I blurted out before covering my mouth with my chubby hands.

"Hmm can you keep a secret" he asked moving closer to me chucking a bit with my response.

I nodded my head with my mouth slightly open.
"I can keep a secret" I say my eyes widened as this is the first secret anyone has told me, mama never told me anything.

My grandpa then smiled and pulled some glasses that looked exactly like dr Reinhearts and pulled his hair back.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Huh?" All that came out of my mouth.

"Recognise me now little man"
He said giving me a closed eye smile.

"But? but?" I didn't understand "you're dr Reinheart"

He chucked them pet my head,
"Now you can't tell anyone this is our little secret" he said putting his finger over his lips. I mirrored him putting my finger over my lips.

"Atta boy" and I received another head pat.

"Why are you? What?" Nothing made sense in my mind.
"Your my grandpa?" I ask making a bit more sense.

"Yeah I am now I get to see you properly"
At that point I ran into his arms hugging him making his arms wrap around me after he removed his disguise.

"LET GO OF HIM"

No pov

With the loud sound Haruki ended up clutching to karlhinez his grandfather.
The yell came from no other than the super strong albino with his fists clenched stood straight glaring at his 'father'. The yell caused all the others to apear instantly freezing at the sight in front of them, their attached-to son in the arms of their despised father.

"Remove yourself from him"

Haruki turned to the brothers but then clutched onto Karlheinz,
"No don't take him away!" called the small child turning back into his grandpas chest.
Giving off a very smug grin Karlheinz picked up the child still in his arms looking at his sons angry and confused expressions.
"Why don't we all sit down" karlheinz said giving off a dangerous glare to the brothers but wording it as to not scare the boy in his arms.
The brothers all went and teleported onto the couches and chairs with their father sitting in a chair across from them Haruki in his lap.

"How did you know about him?" Shu asked wondering the fact.

"I have people everywhere and I know every thing that goes on here" the vampire king said strongly answering his eldest.

"So why are you here then?" Ayato asked done with his fathers shit folding his arms over his chest.

"Don't I have the right to meet my grandson my flesh and blood?" Karlheinz counter questioned looking down at the wide eyed child, meeting gazes. 

The little boy giggled causing the brothers angry reactions to falter.

"And it would already seem that the little one likes me" the brothers could all see the sparkle in their sons eyes the same that was held within them.

"Sigh- I assume you will be joining us for dinner" Reiji spoke pouring his father some tea.

"I will be, and I will also meet that bride I sent not that long ago" the brothers faces all turned sour at the thought of her especially with her being around Haruki.
"I will arrange an extra plate to be accommodated for then" Reiji spoke sanding up.
"Thank you Reiji" karlheinz says looking down to Haruki who was clearly not paying any mind to the conversation going on just staring at him.

"You have very pretty hair" was what came out of the child's mouth his eyes still large in awe forgetting that he already said that.
"Thank you, now how about we walk round the gardens together."
All that was given back was a slight nodding of Haruki's head before the two teleported off.

"Subaru, Laito keep an eye on them" Reiji spoke firmly even with knowing that the some of others would also end up spying on them making sure that their father wasn't playing any sort of trick on them nor taking advantage and using their child.

All whilst this was happening all the king of the vampires could thing was 'I love this child and I won't let him be unprotected'

8th December 2021
1404 words
Ps is there anything specific you want to see in future chapters.