Time [3]

As the day was continuing the little boy was stirring awake alone on a large empty bed clutching Lammy in his arms. Being confused Haruki had to blink multiple times to be able to see properly. Suddenly Haruki became aware that he didn't know where he was.
Dazed he started  to ask himself,
"Where are I?, why am I here?" He questioned Lammy looking around at the room sitting up. Confusion showed in his face

Suddenly there were three knocks on the door

Pulling the blanket over the most of his face to try to hide himself Lammy also (the blanket was just under his eyes and he was sitting up Lammy on his lap) which was quite unsuccessful.
The door slowly opened causing the little boy to start shaking like a leaf under his little blanket trying to find comfort.
The male who entered was Reiji although the little boy is still unsure of the tall male in front of him.

"Haruki it's time for dinner"Reiji spoke looking over to his 'son' who was still cowering behind his blanket slightly slowing remembering where he is.
"Your clothes which were found in your bag have been put in the wardrobe, get changed and be in the dining room in ten minutes" he spoke before leaving the little boy.

'Phew it's only dada Lammy'
"I'm guessing he want me to get changed huh" Haruki asked Lammy letting the blanket fall to reveal his precious stuffed toy.
Getting up and walking to one of the many doors Haruki opened the first one which to his surprise turned out to be a very large bathroom but everything was too tall for him to reach.
Going over to the next door he was able to find the wardrobe which was also huge, but there was a problem. All his clothes were hanged up high up where Haruki couldn't reach.

"Guess I can't get changed maybe somebody can help me"Haruki thought excitedly.
Running towards the door to my room I had to jump to turn the handle which he had to do multiple times before it opened.
Walking outside the room he looked down the hallway seeing no one
Saddened by this the little boy turned around walked back into his room.

"What's with the long face tiny-kun?" A voice called from behind the boy.

"Oh hello c-can you h-help me?"Haruki wearily asked nervous about being rejected.

"Hmmmm depends tiny-kun what do you need help with?"Laito teasingly asked crouching down to the little blonde boy.

"I-I can't reach my clothes"haruki said quietly looking to his feet twirling them a bit holding onto Lammy.
Next thing Laito started laughing loudly,
"Is tiny-kun too short?"the male mocked,"Don't worry little one I'm here now" he said before walking into the wardrobe "fufufu you'll look adorable in this"Laito comments. Haruki then walks into his wardrobe to find is papa??? rummaging through his clothes.
"We will need to buy you some more clothes these won't last long, we need to get lots more cute ones especially" then Laito grabbed an outfit.⬇️

"Mmmm this would look very cute on you" Haruki took the outfit out of Laito's hands and walked back into his bedroom Laito following and sat down on the bed

Walking towards the tall mirror Haruki placed Lammy on the floor next the mirror and started to get changed.
Until our little bean got stuck unbuttoning his shirt.
"Here let me help you"Laito spoke getting off the bed crouching before the small Haruki helping him out.
"Thank you papa"Haruki spoke innocently giving a bright smile Laito was shook with being called papa but quickly recollected himself except his face holding a rare genuine smile. Haruki then continued removing the rest of his clothes and getting into his new ones which consisted of frilly black socks with a matching black frill shirt covering a plain pair of black shorts.
"Ah ah ahhh you need the final touch" Laito said placing a black frilly choker on the frail boy.
"You look so cute tiny-kun i could just eat you up. Now let's go down for dinner don't want Reiji on our backs" Laito spoke before grabbing hold of Haruki's hand who had picked up Lammy and then started their decent to the dining room hand in hand.

-After getting to the dining room-

"Finally you made it although I thought I made it clear that you where to be here in ten minutes which was four minutes ago Haruki" Reiji spoke strictly narrowing his eyes slightly.
"Remember Reiji he's only young he doesn't know how to tell the time. do you?"Shu asked poor Haruki who was slightly shaking out of fear who quickly shook his head.
"Just sit down both of you and let's eat"Reiji spoke slightly embarrassed that he should have known that a four year old wouldn't understand how to tell the time, then motioning Haruki to sit down in the chair that has been placed next to his.
Whilst Haruki was walking round the table he noticed all his fathers eyes were on him. When he got to his chair a pillow was placed so that he could fully reach the table but of course the little blonde had a little trouble especially with Lammy in his arms.
Seeing this Reiji ended up picking the small boy up placing him on the chair withe the stuffed toy sat on his lap.
"Thank you dada"Haruki cheered gaining confidence smiling widely at Reiji who had gone red however all the other brothers in the room had an envious gloss in their eyes directed towards the bespectacled male.
Looking to his plate he saw a plate filled with sausage and mash which was very different to what the others were having alas the little bean was pretty happy with his meal, until he couldn't cut up the sausages after a while of trying Subaru leaned over cutting them up into small pieces for him. After haruki had finished his meal he looked up to see all the brothers already finished looking at him red faced.

But what little Haruki didn't know they boys where watching in awe of the adorableness this little boy was showing Shu and Laito even going as far to take pictures and video the whole ordeal even Ayato was aweing at the small child.
After realising that they were staring most of them teleported away Laito and Subaru just ended up walking away leaving Haruki and Reiji the only ones in the dining room,
"I must teach you simple table manors I acknowledge that you are a child, but the sooner you learn the better the same with simply telling the time"Reiji spoke for once not strictly before petting Haruki's head making poor little Haruki confused but very happy with the affection he was given.
'I might just like it here with my daddy's'