Another home [22]

"Little neko wakey wakey" a voice said

"Mmmmmmm" I groaned out snuggling into the warmth I'm already in not wanting to leave.

"-giggling- you can't just ignore me little neko" uncle Kou's voice said close to my ear.

"Nooo" my high voice grumbled out now hugging even tighter to who I'm holding.

"You can't stay in my arms all day little lord" a voice said from above my head.
"Mawwwwwwwwww, I wanna sleep" I mumbled into his chest now knowing who I'm cuddling into, my arms barely reaching round his chest.

"awwwwww he is a cute little thing isn't he" uncle Kou said further away this time.

"Well I thought we were going to decorate your room today little lord" uncle Ruki said trying to convince me to wake up, but I'm not that easy to convince (he is).

"Mmmmmmmm no I wanna sleep, pweeeaasee" I say stuffing my face further into his chest.

"Well we know who he got that off" a deeper voice said, which I ignored not understanding what he was on about.

"Ok then how about after 30 more minutes sleeping, then we'll start working on your room, how's that?" Uncle Ruki bargains letting me sleep more,

"Mmmkay unkuw wuki" I spoke accepting, but my voice ended up muffled against his shirt.

"Alright then Night night little lord"

No pov
Haruki had fallen asleep seconds after the negotiation had ended, but the only reason they woke him up originally was because they had already arrived to their house.

"He ain't letting go is he?" Yuma chuckled seeing how tightly Haruki's tiny fists where clutching onto Ruki, clearly not wanting to let go of his uncle.

"His hands are so small"Kou commented awing at the tiny ness.

"His   entire   body is    small" Azusa follows
"You can say that again" yuma butted in
"So cute" Kou finalises.

The awake 4 where just staring at the sleeping child in awe of his cuteness.

"Let's get inside" Ruki said carfully picking up the small boy in his arms walking into the large mansion to the living room the other three following.

Ruki's pov

How did this little sweetheart come from those monsters it makes absolutely no sense he's too precious to be anything like them.

"Do you think he likes cats?" Kou asked compliantly randomly, quietly observing the cute child.
"He's a kid he probably likes most animals"yuma said thinking it most likely.

"Azusa make sure you don't leave any of you knives around, Haruki   could hurt himself if he finds one and Yuma move anything of yours that could hurt him as well"

"Ok   Ruki" Azusa said walking around to see if he had misplaced any of his knifes, Yuma teleporting around to see if he left any of his gardening supplies out.
"Kou i assume you don't have anything dangerous laying around?" I asked knowing that he most likely wouldn't.
"Course not" Kou said getting his phone out taking pictures of the two of us."He is so adorable when he sleeps, we need to get these pictures printed off". Kou started rambling on about something or other but all I could do was look at the sleeping boy in my arms 'I wonder if this is how father felt' my mind wandering to all the possible reasons why father didn't want to give Haruki back to those scum, with only knowing him a few hours I can already see that he would be a perfect little addition to this household and might be what we were missing previously. The others I can already see will get along with him nicely fitting right in with my family.

"Ruki?, Ruki? Are you even listening to me?" Kou asked getting annoyed at his elder brothers ignorance.
"Not at all" I say still looking at the little boy in my arms.
"Awww come on i told you my great plan" Kou stared pouting like a 5 year clearly upset with me.
"What plan?"
"My plan with Haruki's room"Kou was still pouting holding a grudge with me because I wasn't listening.
"What about his room?" Yuma asks coming back into the room this time holding his jar with sugar cubes in.
"Oh Yuma-kun, I was just talking to myself about what would be cute for Haruki's room" Kou said to Yuma,'Yep 5 year old'.
"Yourself?" Yuma asked flopping down onto the sofa across from kou
"Yeah the person who I was talking to wasn't listening"
"Your really not getting over this, are you?" I asked looking up for once.
"Hmph"Kou continued crossing his arms turning away from me causing Yuma to start laughing.
"What are you a child?" Yuma asked chuckling, causing Kou to retaliate causing the two to start bickering.

"Mmmmm uncle Ruki?" Due to all the noise I didn't notice him wake up.
"Hey little lord how was your nap?" The others still haven't noticed that he had woken up and Azusa still haven't returned yet.
"It was good" his little fists unlatched from my shirt to rub his eyes 'how adorable'
"You have one firm grip, you know that right?"I tease the boy loosing my emotionless facade.
"Sorry" he said with a sad expression 'naive kid'.
"I'm messing with you bud" I say ruffling his hair

"Hello  Haruki" Azusa said popping up behind me causing Kou and Yuma to stop.

"Hello uncle Azusa" Haruki said waving at him.
"You awake now little mouse?" yuma asked knowing the answer.
"Mawwwwwww you made me miss him waking up" Kou sneered to Yuma.

"Now why don't we go make a start on this room?" I asked with him responding with a big smile nodding his head quickly causing me to chuckle.

30th January 2022
1016 words

I have an idea where to go with this book but this book may become quite long. Would you lot prefer it if I make a second book or just continue it in this main book so putting like season one and season two instead of two books
Plus is there anything that you would like to see in this book?
You can either comment or message.