CHAPTER 3

It was a lovely morning in the G.A.M.E.S realm, and I was the first to rise.

I made our breakfast first thing in the morning while waiting for Heric to arrive.

I messaged him about aiding the lads and explained their plight, and he kindly agreed to assist me.

As for Angela, she said that since she just took on the responsibility of president, she won't be able to assist me for a few days, which is understandable.

I made a feast for the guys before we went to the practice dome. It's the least I can do for them to keep them sane and healthy.

The boys awoke ten minutes later and came into the living room as I placed their food on the dining table still wearing my apron.

"Oh, Good Morning!" I exclaimed.

"Good morning," Wonwoo said, his voice low.

The boys were drowsy, remembering that they weren't in their Seoul flat, but in another universe of fantasy.

It was all new to them, and they were still getting used to it. They are still unable to comprehend that anything so anime-like could occur in real life.

At the dinner table, Jeonghan was the first to approach me. He also admired the meal that had been made on it. "Did you make all of these?" he inquired.

"Yes, I did," I answered, "but I hope you don't mind eating Japanese food; I wasn't taught anything else."

I was worried they were sick of my country's cuisine, but it was releaving to see their smiles as they enjoyed the meal.

Mingyu was the only one who seemed concerned as I scanned their expressions. "Don't worry, Mingyu, no seafood was put in," I told him, remembering his allergy.

"Are you sure?" Mingyu asked, squinting humorously.

"If you don't trust me, you can check it with your power; I don't mind," I assured him.

However, the puppy was unsure how to use his abilities. So I adviced him to recite the powers' names or make his intentions clear by mentally envisioning the power he wants to use.

He eventually figured out how to use his power in a split second, and he was able to analyze the food I produced by using his vision power.

Fortunately for him, there was no seafood in sight from the food I made, and he discovered that the burger patty I created was made from broccoli rather than beef. He smiled in awe at what had just happened once he had completed unleashing his ability.

When he revealed what happened at the inspection, when he informed his members about the broccoli burger, they couldn't believe him at first. But when I backed him up, they were bewildered.

That power of his is quite brilliant, and it may save his life on our adventure!

After all that chit-chat, the boys sat down to have their breakfast. I was concerned that the broccoli patties would not be to their liking, but they devoured every last morsel.

The doorbell rang in the middle of their breakfast. As I rushed to the front door, expecting someone, the lads looked up, puzzled.

Heric greeted me with a smile as I opened the door. As I previously stated, Heric will be assisting me in training these guys before completing a Poffice Guild task.

"Hey, you arrived just in time; the boys had just begun eating," I said.

"I can tell by the smell..." He sniffed the air, taking in the wonderful aroma of seasonings, "...and dammit that smells nice!"