CHAPTER 9

[Author's P.O.V]

Mingyu was in charge of the small garden in the front yard; he tended to the plants while Jeonghan watered them.

Minutes had passed, and a royal carriage pulled up in front of the cabin gate. The coachman removed his bowler hat and bowed gently in greeting to the boys on the lawn.

They immediately knew what business he had with them, and Jeonghan dashed inside, announcing, "Jihoon-ah! The carriage has arrived!"

Ever since the day of Seventeen's performance at Princess Pinlets tenth birthday party, the royal highnesses had decided to conduct an investigation into who the boys were, as well as Yumi, Angela, and Heric.

They had no idea such talented people existed in their kingdom, and the members piqued their interest right away.

As they investigated deeper, they discovered that one of the group's members, Lee Jihoon, possessed the ability to play every instrument known to man.

With that knowledge, they decided to hire him to teach their son how to play the piano.

Jihoon was initially opposed to such a duty, but after learning how much he'd be compensated, he quickly agreed to take the job.

Today is the first day of his career as a piano teacher, and he is teaching his first student, Prince Brian Pastel of Houndlet Kingdom.

When his name was called, the musician stood up and put on his leather luggage sling bag, which he had prepared the night before.

Notebooks, a pen, his traveler's card, and blank music sheets were the necessary items he prepared to carry with him for today's session and his visit to the castle.

"I'm leaving," he said to everyone.

Yumi inquired, "Are you sure you don't want to eat your lunch before going?"

"Yes, because I'm sure they'll be serving some snacks during the lessons," he added, before waving goodbye to his buddies and exiting the cabin and onto the carriage.

Apart from Jihoon's first employment as a piano teacher, some members had other duties, while the other half remained vacant.

Jeonghan, Soonyoung, and Seokmin will also pay a visit to the castle. They intend to have fun with the princess. She was looking for someone to play with, and they happened to be available to babysit.

Because the other half was bored, they agreed to help Heric accomplish a mission. Yumi, on the other hand, opted to take things slowly and assist Mingyu with their garden before venturing on a mission with him.

Logging in to the game works in such a way that if one of the members logs in, the others must follow. This is because time will halt for them on earth, and there will be nothing for them to do or anything they can do about it.

They'd either wait for the individual who logged in to return to the earth realm or log in with them and enjoy their time within the world of fantasy, whether they wanted to or not.

***

It's been two hours since Jihoon began his lesson with the prince, and it has now come to an end. He bowed respectfully and shut the door before leaving the royal music room.

He huffed in exhaustion, still feeling his heartbeat frantically. It wasn't told to him that the Queen would be present inside the room with them as he taught her son.