CHAPTER 25

Seventeen had been preparing for their next track for a few weeks. Despite working for them, Yumi hasn't heard any of their tracks on the upcoming album yet.

She was working on the album cover art as they were working on their music. And while she was working on it in the staff office, she received an unexpected notification on her phone.

When she realized who it was from, she promptly typed the passcode, realizing it was from Heric. But when she received messages from him, she knew it was about G.A.M.E.S.

When she checked, her assumptions were correct.

Her_O_ic: "Hey! When are you guys free?"

As she typed back, she grinned.

Yumi_nator: "Miss us already?"

Her_O_ic: "A bit... but I swear, I'm doing my best to try not to disturb you guys."

He responded almost instantly.

Yumi_nator: "I can only go if the boys are free."

Doctor Josh: "We'll be free after our practices for our comeback."

Hunter Hans: "How are you and Angela, Heric Hyung?"

Doctor Angel: "Heric is having a tantrum about missing you guys too much. I had to watch him whine like a baby yelling, I miss Yumi and the boys! You have no idea how many times I tried to stop him from bothering you."

Her_O_ic: "Hey! Two weeks have passed; at least I tried!"

Tiger/Hamster: "We have time next week! Time will stop by when we log in, so it'll be fine~!"

Yumi_nator: "How is Dia, by the way?"

Doctor Angel: "She's doing fine. Her energy is back, and she is now baking with Freya at the Poffice Guild."

Her_O_ic: "Without the antidote, she would've been done."

Avatar Jun: "I was so pressured, knowing a human life was on the line if I didn't deliver the antidote on time."

Knight_in_shinning_armor: "You did well, Jun. You did well!"

–A Week later–

When they logged into the game, they were greeted by a dimly lit living room in their Jizel Kingdom cottage. They expected Heric to greet them enthusiastically, but instead were met with complete silence.

Yumi instantly grabbed her phone to send a message and find out where Angela and Heric were.

Yumi_nator: "Have you guys logged in yet?"

It took a few moments for Heric to notice the message and respond.

Her_O_ic: "Angela will take you to the place."

Doctor Angel: "I'm here outside the front door."

They were all mystified by what Heric and Angela were up to; nevertheless, they followed their directions and headed outside after reading their messages.

Opening the front door to the outdoors, they found Angela with Hord, who was petting the dragon.

Hord's head rose up when he saw them emerge from the cabin, and when he spotted Wonwoo, his entire body pumped with adrenaline as he was overjoyed to see his master.