Epilogue❤

A/N

𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖞 𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖒 𝖌𝖔 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘.

_______________________________________________________________________________

HUMA POV:

 A crispy and fresh morning enlightened with a cup of tea with Elaichi. A best way to restart a day without listening to anyone's bullshit. I am standing in the balcony and a shawl wrapped around me. I could feel chill breezes touching me in a swift mode. I was still wearing the nighties aka my t-shirt which I borrowed from Alyan and my own (Zaati) trouser. I breathed in and out not wanting to miss any feeling of a chilly weather. I emptied my tea cup and place it own a stand which was attached with balcony. I stretched my arms and dang I felt cold arms wrapping my waist from under the shawl. I gasped and tried to move. It was no other than Alyan. His arms tightly secured my waist from cold breezes. I made an attempt to move. but it went all in vain.

''Shhhh'' said Alyan 

I immediately stopped well more frozed on my place he was trying to choke me with his arms around waist that much he was tightly gripping me. He placed his head on the crook of my neck and breathed slowly.

''Apke liye chai lao'' I said wanting to disappear the jiggly feeling in my stomach.

''Nahi and keep quiet'' he said haww yr mein to achi biwi bn rahi thi.

I was in crimson color because he made me hella embarrased.

Suddenly I felt myself being picked up from back. I made an squeaked voice. Alyan picked me up and he started marching towards bedroom. He dropped me on the bed in the sleeping pose. He also came beside me and covered our both of self's with comfy duvets. He put his head again in my crook of my neck and wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

''Let's sleep more'' he said in husky voice damn his voice give me chills.

''Likin hamein aaj office nhi janna or time-'' I was saying when he planted a quick kiss on my neck I shuddered.

''Aaj Saturday hai or abhi srf 7 bje hai subha k or filhal sab ghar walein bhi 2 bje se pehle nhi uthenge.'' he said making me shush,

I nodded and closed my eyes. After few mins I felt myself being engulfed in sleep. Till I dozed off Alyan was fast asleep and was snoring.

ALYAN POV:

Sleeping with someone you care makes you feel special in such a way none other can make you feel like I am sleeping in my love's embrace. Yeah I don't know when why I fell for this little disaster but now I won't her to get away. I Alyan Malik never let touch his love one's but in this I won't let anyone see what's mine Mine is mine My possession, My love, My sweetheart, Just Mine. I will ruin anyone's career and he himself if he eyed Huma dangerously. Well anyway It's now 12:00 pm and my love is snoring beside me in the cutest way possible. I kissed her forehead and slipped out of the bed. I stood up and covered my love with with fluffy duvet she suddenly whined and kicked the blanket over the other side. She immediately ran to the washroom and slammed the door.