5.

''Ma'am all the files have been send to them yesterday and the data have been processed'' her assisstant gave her the latest news.

''Good. and the list of people I gave to you to contact them. What about them?'' She asked busy scrolling down the best recipes of food on her phone.

''Ma'am we contacted them but we are unable to contact two of them we will soon contact them and will let you know more details'' assistant said and bowed to her and left the room when she signaled from her hands to go.

Even thought she didn't went to office but her all the business is set and stable all thanks to her assistant who mages everything perfectly.

It's been years she met her parents they died in a plane crash from then she has been lonely even that Don's fiancee have forgave her. 

5 years from five years she was alone lonely it was all her hard work she is standing her right now. She worked day and night. Now she comes on the top of lists of billionaire and here she is trying to impress him with her imperfection.

A tear fell from her eye which she immediately rubbed from her eye. She misses her parents alot.

She came into the kitchen and wore her apron and started working on the new dish.

It was about to be 6 he must be on his way back home.

She immediately washed herself up and placed food on the dining table.

''Hello agaye ajao khana khalo'' she said in a immediate tone when she felt him coming in.

He sigh in irritation today he had workload and dealing with her is more tiresome. He didn't argue more and sat on the dining table and picked up the spoon to eat.

She was happiest on the next level. 

he ate the first bite and spitted everything out in a sec.

''WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THIS IS WHAT YOU CALLED FOOD!!!! GOSH WOMEN STOP ALL THIS RUBBISH I AVE ENOUGH SHIT TO DEAL IN MY LIFE THAN TO DEAL WITH YOU''

He screamed at her throwed the spoon and went to his room angrily and closed the door with a thud.

Tears lingered in her eyes she tasted a little bit food from his plate and immediately went to the sink and coughed all out.

oh shit she accidently put salt instead of sugar. She felt tears groping her throat and eyes.

Her hard work failed again.

but she will improve more again. All night she was busy in making food even her eyelids felt heavy and she even burned her hand a millions of time but she was not ready to backdown.

_______END.