6.

She woke up with the sound of some one closing the bedroom door with a loud thud making her jolt out of her sleep. She was too tired. Last night trying making the dishes tired the hell out of her.

She stood up and saw him going out probably for work.

''Suno me nashta bana deti hu bs 2 minute dedo'' she said in a hurry tone about to vanish into the kitchen to make him sone eatable breakfast.

''Nahi boht boht shukria apka me bahir se kuch khaa luga. Tumhara naa kuch banana he behtr ha kuch bananay se....pta nahi maa baap ne kya sikha kr bhej tha'' he said with a disgust and went out.

his words broke her more. His every day torture with words was endurable but this when he mentioned her parents sliced her heart into thin and tender pieces.

she slumped down to the chair her eyes showed no colors . she felt lifeless she felt exhaust. 

she just couldn't let her overthinker gets the best of her so she got up and went to sleep because sleep always been have her escape from the reality.

She felt someone shaking her shoulder lightly and calling her out of her sleep.

''Jee?'' She said as a question to who ever waking her up. She twitched her eyes to see more clearly.

she saw him standing right in front of her with an worried look.

'' It's 9 pm why are you sleeping here and from when are you sleeping you are still in our sleeping attire.'' he asked gently first time.

she felt words buckled up at her throat. she couldn't get anything out of her vocal cords.

''Jee?'' she asked again.

''Samjh nahi araha idhar lash ki tarha kyu pari hui ho'' he delivered rudely.

This made her come out of her trance.

she immediately stood up apologized and ran to her room.

HIS POV:

Hell me!. Why I always shout on her? I was never this type of monster. I have always been a gentle person , a forgiving person. What happened to me now?

Should I change ?

_________________________________end.

Welcome back to my fam>

I am truly sorry I ghosted y'all for a long period of time. I was going through many things so I couldn't but don't worry y'all.

I am here now , I will update regularly because this story is really taking a long time.

This chapter was just a warm up to my fingers. I will right long chapters from now onwards. 

Like , share and comment . DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE>

And What y'all think? 

Will he change for her?

or 

Will he let her go through more?

comment down your opinions,