KHAAB! { A short Story }

''Ammar you must hurry up you are getting late for the cafe darling'' Shouted his mother from downstairs.

Ammar, a twenty's boy , with ambition and hope , filled with curable love, works as a part time waiter in one of the most famous cafe located near the hill side. He succeeded every dream in his life with positivity. His only leftover goal in his life to find his soulmate . but there is a certain dream he gets every time is that his other half is not a normal person. She must be some one unique.

''Coming mom'' he ran downstairs gave a kiss to his mom and dashed out of his home.

!AT THE CAFE!

''Yeah she is always hear''

''Always in her own world''

''you know she doesn't talk to anyone''

''yeah too much attitude''

many curiously weird rumors were made which made ammar confuse because this never happened here in this cafe. As he was absent from week he didn't knew what was cooking in the air of cafe.

''Hey how are you ammar'' Moiz asked while hugging him.

''I am fine brother how are you'' he asked in a gentle tone 

''I am also doing great '' he said 

''Ah well what's cooking man everyone's been like talking about some specific ''she'' who is she and what did she do?''

''Oh yar ek lrki a rahi ha hamare cafe peechle ek hafte se rozana jab bhi ati ha srf ek coffee mangwati har din same order hota uska likin afsoos ki baat yeh ha k wo bol nhi skhti na he sun skhti ha bs apne me rehti ha nayi nayi yaha hamare mohallay me shift hui ha likin lrki boht achi ha ''

''Acha to tujhe kaise pta itni information ka uske''

'Yr tu keh le jaise transparent si lrki ha koi bhi uske baray me kuch bhi jan skhta ha''

Ammar didn't knew what kind of possessiveness he felt.. He just shrugged and went to the kitchen area.

Ammar pov:

As I entered the kitchen I greeted everyone. I was about to go and wear the apron when the my one of the college stopped me.

I looked towards him and asked why did he stopped me. he said there wasn't any work for me today so I can just take an off or can sing as I usually do in my spare time at the cafe.

I thought why not to go and sing as I am literally whole day free.

Pov ends

As soon as Ammar came in the center of the hall everyone applauded for him because everyone knew him and how beautifully he sing.

Ammar sat on the chair with a guitar and he started with his melodious voice.

Main jado tere khaab an wale raah tureya

Main turreya bada na maithon jawein mudeya

O jive rehnde panne nal panne judd de

Main ravaan tere nal ohna waangu judeya

As ammar was singing he noticed a girl who was not paying any heed to his singing. She came into the hall and sat down in one of the table opposite to where he was singing and started reading her book.

Ammar thought it's strange and weird suddenly that deaf girl whom everyone was talking about came into his mind. he thought to think about this later and resumed him song where he stopped