1

Dhalnay lagi thi raat ke tum

Yaad aa Gaye,

Phir yun hua ke Raat bari 

Dair Tak Rahi.

It was a morning of a sunny day ; weather was extremely unpleasant making all students annoyed on their first class of this semester. Aaabro was cranky from the morning. First her maid accidently poured steaming hot coffee on her Gucci bag. Second her cargo pants made her annoyed She again changed and wore Flare like clothes. After all this she was getting late for her class so she entered the Campus in her limousine.

The strong creaking sound of her heels bringing everyone's attention on her but she payed no heed to anyone. She was already wait for class even the weather didn't helped in making her mood a little better. She was irritated ; she may snap at anyone if anyone bumps into her or comes in her way. Aaabro started running for class ; the sweats on her forehead doesn't helped a bit. She reached her classroom and opened the classroom door with a harsh bang making all the students even the professor startled through her sudden appearance. 

''Miss Aaabro khan May I know why are you so late today. The lecture is about to end'' Professor asked in a melancholy.

Aaabroo headed towards the professor with a smirking face and flexing pose and said in a-not-so-sarcastic-tone.

''Oh my! I am sorry your highness meine apko kitna intezar krwaya is kaneez ko maaf kreye or apne kaam se kaam rkhe. Theek?''

All the students started laughing at the Professor. Professor was embarrassed he just sighed in defeat and signaled her to sit on her seat.

She smiled sarcastically and went to her seat which the last and the highest row. She sat on her seat and looked around and saw a boy whose back was facing her. She just ignored and kept her head on her desk and took a nap.

''shh shh helloo bajii shhhh'' She heard someone calling her what made her triggered was the word baji. She opened her eyes and saw an angel just fallen from sky. He was so pretty to call her baji ; while looking at him she thought about beauty with a beast where she was a beast and he was a beauty.

''Kya ha bolo''  she said in a cold voice.

''Baji sab kab keh ja chukay ha ap kabse yehi so rhi ha agli class bhi guzar chuki apne ghar ni jana baji'' That pretty boy said while avoiding making eye contact her and standing in a pretty respectful distance from her.

''Acha mujhe pta ha apni chonch apnay tak he rkho'' She said rudely while picking up her bag.

''Jee baji'' he said respectfully while looking down.

As she was about to go ; she passed from her but suddenly stopped and looked back to him and said.

'' Oye Tumhara naam kia ha'' She said while observing him.

''Jee baji mera naam Zaki ha'' HE said with the same posture as before.

'' Ahn Pretty name for a pretty boy and Don't ever call me Baji again or I will show you hell by my own hands and it's Aaabroo pretty boy. She said and slinge her bag to the shoulder and went out of the class.

Whereas Zaki was still shocked after what she said to her HE murmured Astagfirullah and sat down to continue he came to class.

As soon as Aabroo came out of the classroom she beckoned against the wall nd kept her hand on her heart and breathed in and out. Even her postured weakened. She was confused why was she so suddenly nervous in front of him and why the hell she called him a pretty boy What must be he thinking that she talk to everybody like that She didn't knew her first sight love stepped on her ego crushing it on the ground. She thought to apologize him tomorrow for her stupid mouth. She snatched her hair suddenly why she acted rude.

Aabroo didn't knew this time this love will make her go insane from sane and sane from insane. Do things which she could never imagine she could do .

She smiled and headed towards her house wanting to go to bed to dream about him.

She reached her home ; the clicking sound of her heel echoed in every inch of the mansion. She entered her massive t.v lounge ad found her dad and mom sitting and talking.

''Assalamulaikum ammi abbu'' she said and hugged her mother father.

''Wasalm my little princess '' her dad mom said

'' Dad mom I am again saying I am not any princess; I am a Queen. Mother You gave birth to a Queen.'' She said with a confidence and power evaporating from her.

''Je je guriyan rani hamein apki taqat or apki tabiyat ka ilm achay se ha Ap srf hamari ni blkay The Khan's ki bhi to Queen hai'' Her dad said proudly.

''Exactly dad'' she said and winked and fell on the sofa which shoes on.

''Yeh kya behoodgi ha Aaabroo jootay utaro fresh hokr aoo kya tum jootay lekr uper char gayi ho'' Her mother scolded her.

She looked at her dad and winked indicating that invisible message to control your wife sending through electronic signals to him.

He grabbed her mothers forearm and made her sat beside him.

''Array begum Apni beti ko baksh bhi diya kro koi baat ni thaki ayi ha or ap sakoon se beth jayein'' he said with a swett drippin from his tone.

Her mother blushed and slapped his chest lightly.

''Wazir-e-Ala thori sharam or ghairat ap me baqi haina to yaha se chale jayein warna mera jo chappal haina wo apke or apki 'Queen' beti ko seedha krke rkh dega''  Her mother said with a sickly sarcastic sweet drippin from her tone.

Her husband just ''hehed'' and signaled her daughter to run to her place or they will get a beating for sure.

Her father and she ran up to their places and her mother just grabbed her head and sighed she was tired of this Khan's.

Aabroo entered her room closed the door fell on her bed grabbed the ac remote from sigh table and activated the ac conditioner. She closed her eyes and imagined him ; their meeting She smiled with close eyes and fell into her dream land

_________________________________________________The END

Comment , Share and vote for more longer chapters. Thankyou so much