4.

'' MA'AM MA'AM MA'AM '' 

her assisstant came in running while running making her frown on his unsettlement.

''Aram se aram se kiya hua ha aisay kyu dor rahay ho jaisay tumhari jaan ke peechay koi para hua ha''

she hissed while saying. her shoulder was still bruised but she still have important matters to take care off.

''Boss he is creating a havoc in the kitchen pointing the edge of knife towards everryone threating to attack!!!!! ''

he said eyes widened , body shivering lips under the teeth

Her eyes widened she couldn't believe her ears she immediately regained her sense and posture and stormed towards the kitchen.

there he was threatening knife towards everyone back pressed to the counter none tried to come near him.

''What the hell are you doing !!'' she angrily said to him who had widened eyes and alerted posture.

''You are the one who brought me here you brought me here without my consent!!!!!!'' he screamed to her still gripping knife like his life depends on it.

''Leave the knife right NOW!!!'' she screamed in last making everyone flinch.

he was still unfazed not moving an inch

she took big steps towards him held knife in her hands sharp  blade piercing her palm. still she didn't flinched nor reacted. he was shocked.

''Leave it right noww!!!'' he screamed he didnt twisted the knife worried she may sharply carve her palm out Worried?

she had enough of his shit from the other hand she grabbed his hand pulled him harshly to his room where he was kept as soon as she entered she pushed him he fell on the bed with thud.

''Why the hell are you keeping me here I don't have ay relation with you hell i didn't even do anything which caused you any harm?" he asked silently still angry and irritated.

''Years ago I fell in love with you but I had to go for the underworld work and now see I am back for the love of my life or whatever you say to this but now you are stuck with me forever better to keep this shit in your head so you won't forget'' She said sweetness drippin from her tone.

''What the hell years ago you fell in love with me you vanished into a thin air and now you are back out of nowhere creating disturbance in my peaceful life. I don't love you heck the memory of uss of University life is blurry'' he said in a disgruntled tone.

''I knew it why don't I make you fall in love with me'' she said being now interested.

''No thankyou so much I have so much in my plate already'' he said waving her off.

''It's not as bad as falling in love with me as leaving without me'' she said twirling her hair from the end.

''Ok propose what you want'' he said with a long sigh he knew she won't let him off the hook easily.

''30 DAYS I will try to make you fall in love with me. If you did best. If you didn't you will be given the right to do whatever you want even l-eave m-me'' she didn't knew shy she stumbled over the words ''leave me''

''Ok now I see eye to eye but promise in the end if I don't fall in love with you you need to respect my choice and give me whatever I want'

''Assured'' she said and nodded her head and went out.

tomorrow she will start her mission!

Zaki Pov:

I woke up with the scent of pancakes and coffee, my favorite smell in the world. It was an utter perfection. I opened my eyes and stretched, ready to bask into the glory of my new peaceful life phase but all my hopes came crushing down when i saw the combination of grey and brown in the room. Shit i was still here in her home. My eyes landed on the clock it was 8:30 a.m. Shit , I will be late for my cafe if i dont wake up now. I hurriedly shot up went to the bathroom freshen up as soon as I came out of the bathroom I found newly pressed clothes on my bed ughh I am not ready for this shit in the early morning, I just silently wore them and ran out off the room.

I walked into the kitchen to see what was cooking , but my words died down at the sight infront of me. 

Aabro was cooking. dupatta tugged on the side like in a ribbon.

Holy hell

It was strangely attractive I brushed my thoughts and immediately she turned around.

''Oh you are up I was just about to call you come have breakfast I made your favorite.'' she said sweetly.

''No I am late for the cafe I am going.'' I said and started walking but she suddenly stopped.

''Wait then I will pack it up for you'' I was about to reject her mighty offer but she just turned her back on me. she took out the bunny lunch box placed pancakes inside squeezing chocolate syrup on it then she poured coffee in a metal bottle closed the tap placed in a plastic bad and gave it to me.

I just rolled my eyes and went out holding the bag what the fudge what I am a kid .

i was walking on a footpath when I saw a beggar i went to him gave him my lunch and went off towards my cafe. thankfully got rid of that hideous thing.

After the cafe

Whole days was so stressful and hectic that I felt to lay down just I walked towards her home. All the guards looked at me and saluted wth. 

I stepped into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and found her cooking something. What's with her and her obsession with cooking.

She turned around and smiled at me.

''OH you are back '' 

''No I am still on the way'' I said while rolling my eyes what is she dumb.

She just laughed a heartful laughed

''How was the breakfast'' she asked with hope in her eyes.

''Hideous and tasted like crap'' I said with irritated tone 

her eyes fell like her all the hopes crashed yeah feel it

she was speechless.

''But I did exactly as they said in a recipe'' She said with a soft and silent tone.

''Your fault you suck at everything'' I said and dashed into my room wanting no discussion or I will end up loosing my mind.

I entered into my room fell on bed with a thud and closed my eyes gosh i am so tired.

WAIT WASNT I SO RUDE WITH HER..nAH I DONT CARE SHE DESERVE IT ANYWAY. must be her ways to play games.

I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

END POV:

Aabroo pov:

I was still stunned and sored from inside when he said that I suck at everything. This was my first time cooking for anyone I had high hopes but huh! any way I will try until I succeed. You wait Zaki I will make you fall in love with me even if you shatter me from inside completely.

END