3.

This how, 6 years have passed away. No one knew where Aabroo went even if someone gets to know he/she gets killed in a milli second.

Now aabro was returning back to claim her property more like a person. She became more egoistic, arrogant and over bearing.

Her looks enhanced but now she is deadly. In those six years she became and came on the list of most dangerous and deadly at once. No one had a slightest idea of her well-being. Only they knew if she was alive or not, over this years her parents also got killed bye enemies.

'' Ma'am we have been reported that in the pizza company someone got to know about your property, they are claiming to attack him and take him as a possession, should we grant our people to protect him'' her assistant informed her.

She forbid and said

'' No need I am here now I can protect him by my own''

''But Ma'm it's dangerous for you to roam like this'' Assistant said

''He is Personage for me and you better don't argue anymore do what I said let's head towards him''

''Roger Ma'am''

________________________________

They arrived at the Pizza hut where he was working as a manager with a pay enough to survive himself in this lonely world for him.It's been six years he last saw her , her fierce smile , her ways but now he didn't knew she is back to claim him.

The tick tick of heel diffused in the hall of the shop, she entered wearing luxurious luxury and suit and a long black sharp edgy heels. She came to the counter.

''Call him out'' All were aware of whom she was talking about though everyone knew except him.

people slowly started disappearing fear of getting in her way. 

''Zaki someone is here for you'' he called respectfully.

'Bhaijan araha hu'' he said in his honey filled voice making her stone heart beat faster 

''Kon ha bhaijan- his words got stucked in his throat he was unbelievably shocked by seeing her in front of him like this.

''Aabroo?'' he called her to see if she was not a delusional.

''Jee meri jaan mein'' she said while placing her hand on her jawside and smiling sweetly.

''Wth '' he said he came out of the counter grabbed her elbow and dragged her out of the shop once he was out of the shop he went to right alley which was everytime empty. he gave her a little push 

''Ap mujhe ye kia ander kehri thi me or apki jan ap ye kesi batay kri ha'' he said trying to control his anger still respecting her.

she dusted herself and came a little forward the edge of her heels getting wet in the muddy water.

''To ghlt kia kaha meine tum meri jan ho or jald mere shohar bhi'' she said and placed her hands on his shoulder.

he throwed her hands down and said.

''Ye apki anab shanab batay kri ha mera apsay taluq he kia ha jo ap aisi bataykri ha''  

''Mohabbat krti hu me tumse tbse jabse pehlei nzr tumhe dekha tha likin afsoos tb tumhe apna bana nahi pai likin waqt ka kya ehsaas mohabbat ishq me bdl gyi'' 

''dekhe ye mohabbat batay mere se mat kre ap eshak emre se krti ho mein apsay muhabbat nahi krta hu or na he anay walay waqt me kruga isliye maaf kreyega mera waqt zaya hora ha ''

he said and he was about to walk away but suddenly she banged him on the wall and kept her hands on his each side

''Haye ashiq k labhoo se ye baaty suna acha nahi lgta...khair hui nahi to hojaygi or phir bhi na hui to....

she came a little more forward there nose tips were a cent away.

....me mohabat krwa kr rahugi'' she said 

as he was about to say more she gave a slice to him on the weak point of his neck which immediately made him faint he fell on her shoulder she held him from one hand and from other hand she took out her phone called her secretary to carry him to her own mansion.

___________________________________

Hello guys, hope you are all doing well i am so sorry this is to short and i have uploaded so late actually i was bz studying for college me shama chahti hu kekeke......

i would upload from tomorrow regularly this story wil also end him 3 to 4 chapters stay tuned this story will take a huge turn. 

bybye>

Seeya>>

Love you>>