2.

''In late 2011, Abdelaziz Kuwan approached his Syrian uncle to connect him to Riad-al-Asaad, a colonel in the Syrian Air Force and one of the earliest military defectors from the dictatorship of Bashar-al-Asaad. Abdelaziz, a sixteen-year-old teenager from Bahrain, wanted to join the armed rebellion in Syria, but his parents forbade him from going. So he defied them.''

History teacher was teaching how ISIS shocked the entire world with there brutal beatings and taking people as hostages, how they have conquered massive territories in Iraq and Syria.

Zaki was in his own thoughts that how could a human heart enjoy other human's cry. He sympathized over the people who lost their sisters, mothers, wife or any family members while knowing there is no return for them.

Whereas Aabroo was thinking what if she can become the latest reason of terror. She knew she loved evilness, so why not try impressing him with my ruthlessness. Aabroo didn't knew her this single mistake will cost her whole life.

____________________________________________

Period was over,it was lunch break. everyone was sitting in the cafeteria murmuring gossiping and all kind of chattering noises were heard in the atmosphere of the cafeteria. Zaki placed his lunch tray on the table which was in the end side of cafeteria to avoid unnecessary drama.  With the tip top of heels she entered the cafeteria with annoyed mood as usual. Her eyes suddenly fell on him who was sitting in the end eating quietly she thought to go to him. She was looking at him adn walking fastly as she was not looking she bumped into a girl who was holding the lunch tray. She gasped.

''ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND'' 

''I a-am so sorry i-i''ll clean it for you'' the nerd girl said sorry while breathing heavily scared what will happen next.

''DO YOU THINK YOUR LAME SORRY CAN GET ME BACK MY CLEAN DRESS'' she screamed with high pitch totally forgot he was there too.

''I will get you same this dress please forgive me'' she asked while looking into her eyes. Aabroo felt challenged.

''OH RELLY DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BUY ME THIS DRESS YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL COST TO BUY THIS DRESS YOU FUCKING LAME HOE'' 

this was the dangerous mistake aabroo have done. She didn't knew what she had done now.

Aabro felt annoyed by her silence she picked up the lunch tray from near table and slamped into her petite body. She felt with a thud. her head started bleeding.

Aabro felt like a winner.

''YOU ALL MAKE HER VIDEO AND POST IT ON THE UNI PAGE LET ME SEE HOW WILL SHE FACE THE SOCIETY NOW'' Aabroo said and everyone started making her videos in whole 5 seconds whole uni got to know what  happened.

The girl started crying and ran away God knows where.

Aabroo felt nice as soon as she turned she him looking her with disgust and her who just ran away with sympathy. She felt angered she just turned and went to her home after putting her hand in the death's mouth.

__________________

Aabro kicked and opened the door of her home as soon as she entered her lounge she saw her father and mother holding heads she felt weird.

''Mamma papa kia hua ap log aise kyu bethe ha?''

Her father immediattely stood up and went towards her and slapped her across the face.

This shocked her entire world

''Papa kia hua mara kyu apne mujhe''

she asked with anger in ehr heart.

''Yeh jo tum kartoot ghol kr ayi ho iske bad meri himmat tumhe meine apnay ghr me dakhil v hone dia....Tumhe pta tumne kisko mara aj''

he asked her with anger lacing 

''Hn abba ek aam si larki thi itnibhi kya bari baat hogi 2 3 paiso ki ghatti mun pr mar de uske khandhan ko chupkrwa de'' she said scoffing while rolling her eyes.

Her father held his head while sobbing.

''Tumhe nahi pta tumne kis se panga leliya ha.....Wo am lrki Raju bhai ki hona wale biwi ha''

Aaabroo was shocked to the core, she was stunned , she forgot how to breath. she knew ab to she fucked up

Raju bhai mafia don whole country is under him in his 27 years of lifespan eh only loved one girl and that was a petite nerd whom aabro shamed. he was dangerously possessive over her, now whole family needs to pay the price of his beloved harm.

''A-abbu mujeh ni pta k wo raju bhai ki hone wali biwi ha.... ab kya krege raju bhai mujeh mar dalenge...abbu kuch kre na.....abbu wo mujhe mardega..''

she was panicking hard even the tears started pouring out of her eyes.

''Bas ek he banda bacha skhta ha tmhe....wo ha Aziz bhai''

she knew raju bhai but she never heard of aziz bhai. 

''Aziz bhai kon?''

''Aziz bhai indonesia k sabse baray mafia ha unke pass tumhe bhejduga tum unke pass rahogi chand saal bad wapis ajana abhi jld se jld yaha se chali jao'' his father while standing up.

she nodded she knew she need to get out of this country as soon as possible.

she immediately went towards her room packed her closest belonging went to the garagewhere the chopper was waiting for her.

''I am going my love but i will be back for you , to get you bye hook or crook''

she thought with a smirk on her face.

you never know the limits of evilness until you trigger it

_______________________________________________________________________________________

End