7.

Things have now started falling apart more. His everyday mental torture towards her increased day by day. She bears it everyday with locked tongue. She is a powerful women who can smash anyone under her heel but for him she is ready to bare every kind of pain. She believes on the wisdom saying : ''You gain when you take pain''

He came downstairs buttoning his cufflinks just an ordinary day he leaving for his work he stopped in between when he saw her dressing the table for breakfast he was for sure hungry. He came towards the table and sat on his respective seat.

''Is breakfast ready?'' He asked without glancing at her.

''Yes it is..here'' she passed him some pita bread he took it from her their fingers slightly brushing together making a spark jolt together.

''I want to marry you'' he said normally while slicing the pita bread.

She choked on her orange juice.

''WHAT!!'' She asked in a shocked statement her eyes widened to an extent brain freeze for a moment.

''Kya kaha tumne?!'' she asked again while composing herself together.

''Wohi jo tumne suna hai'' he said while taking gulps of orange juice.

''why?'' she asked directly.

''We are going to spend rest of the life together. we can't stay together like this . We should get Nikaahfied.'' he said directly staring her orbs.

Her heart shimmered with a hope.

''Means You are ready to give me , give our relationship a chance??!!'' She asked loudly not believing.

''Yes '' he gave a single response and stood up came closer to her kissed her forehead and went away.

She was still seated in her place unable to process everything at once.

Her P.A who was standing outside heard everything. He came towards her and called her out loud.

''Ma'am are you sure about all this commotion''?

''I think so'' she replied in a dry tone.

'' Ma'am is there anything to worry about. You are looking worried.'' 

'' His sudden change in behavior is settling well with me. I am not receiving any good vibes from his decision. I do though love him a lot and am even ready to sacrifice everything for him but suddenly out of nowhere this...''   she stated her worry to him.

'' Exactly ma'am you are right all seems so suspicious to me also. I don't know what he is plotting against you. Should I send some of our men to keep an eye on him.'' 

'' No he will get suspicious. I don't want him to get suspicious of my love or judge it at any cost'' she said and held her forehead.

''Than what ma'am?'' he asked unable to jolt down any solution.

''Let's just go as he planned or wanted , just be attentive every time. Keep an eye on everyone. Do not let any doubtful person enter. '' she said in a dominant voice making him bow down his head to her.

'' Whatever ma'am wants!'' he said and marched outside.

she looked at his back and smiled, wishes if he only become like her P.A.

she sighed and turned to her work.

Wedding arrangements have started.

Wedding is too happen at after 3 weeks. Because of her missions she had to postpone it for a week.

It was afternoon he came downstairs buttoning his coat. Today he have to take her to shop some more. She wanted to go alone but he wanted to tag along so she agreed.

''Chalein?'' she asked him as soon as he came downstairs.

'' Han chalo'' they both marched outside sat on respective car and drove away.

It was harsh weather and a heavy traffic jam. They were stuck in the jam. horns, ruckus everywhere.

''Pakistan is still no better'' he whispered to himself.

''Jee apne kuch kaha'' she asked him even though she heard whatever he said clearly.

''Nahi kuch nahi'' he said dismissing her off.

she sat back silently but her brain wandered off on his earlier words.

'' Pakistan is still no better! means he have visited abroad but according to the information I received He was living in poverty. He had his limited access to money so how he got the money to spend on outing. This all seems so confusing I need to dig more to get his information more.''

_______________________________________________-

End of the chapter

bs kafi ha bardasht kro agla parso in SHa Allah,