LAALSA 🌺

𝙐𝙩𝙝𝙞 𝙝𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙖𝙝 𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙛

𝙄𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙝𝙨 𝙠𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙖...

_____________________________________________________________

''Alya bete ab tum 22 saal ki hogayi ho sharam kab tak aani hai'' scolded Noor for her mischievious again.

''Ammi ab meine kya naya karnama anjaam de diya'' said Alya in a tired tone. She knew what she did.

''Tu-'' Noor was cutt off in between because of her old yet lively husband who was shouting her name.

''Jaye Jaye aapke pati dev aapki rahe dekh rahe hai'' Alya said in a teasing tone.

''Bolo mat zyada tum or room theek kro mere ane tak'' Noor said and ran off before her daughter teases her more.

It was a Sunny weather with so much hotness making alya annoyed. She, her mother and her father were alone at home. Zoya was in university's library while salman and daniyal were in office for some management meeting. and all the older's were not in home as they went to a wedding. Only her parents were late so they were about to go to the wedding leaving Alya lone at home.

''Mano!!'' Zaroon shouted from downstairs. She hurriedly went downstairs.

''Jee baba jee'' Alya said heavily panting tired from her short running.

''Bache araam se meine aapko isliye bulaya k mein or aapki aami ab ja rahe to ghr ka aap ache se dehaan rakheyega or kitchen mein hargiz dakhil na hue ga or aagar magnwana hoto kuch bahir se order kr walijiye ga.'' He explained to her.

''Jee baba mein dehaan rakhugi mein hu na phr tension kis baat ki'' Alya said proudly jerking her fake collars.

''Ap hai issi baat ki to tension hai'' Zaroon whispered to himself.

''Apne kuch kaha'' Alya said narrowing her eyes.

''Nhi nhi mein bhala kya keh skhta.. Chale ab ham chakte hai begum saiba.'' Zaroon said to first Alya then to his wife who was standing quiet for long.

Noor nodded than was about to turn but suddenly she faced Alya and said

''Or maam hargiz Daniyal ke room se koi panga na krna or na he uske room mein ja kr koi garbar krna'' Noor said in strict tone making Alya pout.

''Achawww ammi jan nahi jaati'' Alya said in not so innocent voice.

''chale ab ham chalte hai. Allah hafiz'' zaroon said.

He held his phone in one hand and from other hand he held Noor's hand. They walked out of the mansion and called for the driver. He hastily came with a car and opened it for them. They sat and left the mansion making ALya sigh.

It was always boring for Alya to be alone. She came inside and checked the time it was 7 pm. Daaniyal will come at 11 pm while zoya was about to come with salman as her studies finishes at 8 pm. She thought to sleep for sometime and after waking up she will tell Zoya to make her something because zoya was an excellent cook. Alya went to her bedroom and jumped on her fluffy mattress and fell into a deep slumber not before locking her door. She a little peasant was an always a tease to her whole family.

_____________________After 4 hours

Alya was in a deep slumber with all being a cozy in her own bed. While outside, Salman and zoya was back from their work and were eating dinner of course made by zoya.