When in Krakoa

3 weeks later

You looked at the calendar you had hanging in your room it had been almost 3 and a half weeks since you left New York, boy did you miss it. You hadn't seen Pete in well about 3 weeks and MJ for about a month. Another thing was Phage was seemingly taking a break from, well existing.

*I'm just hibernating!

*sure.

You walked out of the room into the hall, where you heard a familiar voice calling for you.

Scott: Y/N!

Y/N: Oh hey Mr

Y/N: Oh hey Mr.summers!

The man looked towards you. This was Scott summers Jeans husband, he was a nice but strict guy almost like Kaine except the nice part.

Scott: Oh there you are, and please Y/N, you can call me Scott especially when we're at home.

Home, This felt like a home but not your home.

Y/N: Ok, sure.

Scott: good. Now on the reason I was looking for you. Would you be willing to go around the island and checking in with everyone who'll be coming to the meeting today.

Oh great, yes sure I will it's not like everyone here is mega uncomfortable around me because I'm not a mutant but instead have a bloodthirsty extraterrestrial living in you, *gasp* or is it!?

Y/N: uh sure I can do that.

Scott: great thanks.

You just nodded as he turned away from you and began to walking out.

Alright let's get this done.
———————————————————————————
You walked out of the house, it was located near the mainland of Krakoa apparently Scott and Jean also had a house on the moon but you couldn't go through portals without the professor, so that was a bust.

You walked towards the forest where Pyslocke's home was you decided to there first because she was seemingly one of the only mutants kind to you, something about she understood being outcast, were you an outcast? Probably seeing as you only had one and a half friends.

*half?!

*Yes, you moocher.

As you approached the door to knock you noticed all the lights were off inside. Normally you wouldn't think much of this, but Betsy or pyslocke you were still very confused. Because she actually had some sort of body mind swap crazy thing. But anyway you couldn't remember ever seeing the lights off maybe you were crazy.

*Knock knock*

No response. Great.

You decided to try one more time maybe she was just...busy.