Ouch?

Sue POV

I went up the stairs trying to find Y/N, I went out to get coffee and pastries for breakfast Reed and Johnny were also down stairs eating they suggested doing some training with you.

I finally reached the hallway where I saw it...you lying limp on the floor covered in blood with the dead body of Toxin directly across from you.

Sue: Y/N!!! No-no-no-no!

I raced over to you immediately checking your pulse you were alive but just barely and quickly slipping.

Sue: REED!!!

I didn't hear any response. I quickly went over too the staircase and screamed down to him.

Sue: REED!!!!!

I saw Johnny walk over and look up.

Johnny: what's wrong?!

Sue: Get Reed now!

Johnny quickly nodded before running towards the living room.

I quickly dashed back over to you still checking your pulse and trying to find your injuries. The most notable was the one on your forehead it was long and jagged it's where a lot of the blood came from.

Reed: what's going...

He quickly went silent and rushed to your side Johnny stood back with his hand covering his mouth.

Reed: what happened?

Sue: I'm not a hundred percent sure but if I was to guess...

I Pointed over to Toxin's limp body

Reed: why hasn't he got back up yet?

I looked over to my husband questioningly.

Sue: what do you mean?

Reed: unless Y/N used fire he's not dead.

Reed looked up at Johnny.

Reed: take him to one of the holding cells and make sure it's a small one...

Johnny: why not just kill'em now you said fire right?

Reed looked down at your limp barely breathing body.

Reed: no, I want to question it.

Johnny quickly nodded before picking the symbiote up and carrying it away.

Sue: can we save him?!

Reed: I don't know he's lost A LOT of blood. But I do know one really good doctor...

We Carried you to the small Operating room we had in the building.

Reed: hold the gauges on him I need to make a call!

Reed rushed out of the room to grab his phone which was still probably in the living room.

I looked down at you hoping, praying you would be ok...
——————————————————————————
Reed POV

I grabbed the phone and scrolled through the contacts before hitting one "Stephan"

Stephan: <hello?>

Reed: Baxter building I need you!!!

Stephan: <ok.>

I hung up the phone, when suddenly a sparkling orange Circle appeared in the living room.

I stepped back as the man...no wizard stepped out.

no wizard stepped out