Home...

You laid on the living room couch watching tv. It was early really early 5:00 am to be exact you couldn't sleep for some reason, probably the pain. You still couldn't talk but it was understandable. It had only been two days since you got home, your real home...

You watched Mordecai and Rigby argue over something but you weren't paying much attention. You were thinking more about when you could get back to superheroing if you could get back to superheroing. You asked Pete about it but he said you should focus on healing for right now. He was right even though you'd gotten home two days ago, it had been almost a week and a half since you'd first woken up in the hospital, now that was a lot of pain. Something like eleven surgeries you went through in one week.

You tried too not think about it instead turning your attention to slightly better things you were especially excited for tonight because Anya asked if you wanted to hang out with her. You of course said yes but told her "we'd have to find something to do that doesn't involve a lot of talking" or any for that matter.
She responded to that with, "right forgot about your neck, I'll see u soon!"

You looked back at the cartoons trying to refocus on it. You sighed as you stood up pausing the show. Also remembering Christmas was in a couple weeks.
You'd definitely heard of Christmas but didn't exactly know what happens or why it's special you would've asked Pete but it was too complicated to have a back-and-forth in your current predicament.

You walked over to the fridge and opened it seeing all kinds of snacks and drinks, but nothing you really wanted. You had a disappointed expression on your face as you closed the fridge. You then heard hurried footsteps coming quickly down the stairs.

You walked out of the kitchen seeing Pete rushing down the stairs with an anxious look.

Pete: oh! Hey bud!

You nodded towards Pete as he ran into the kitchen, he grabbed a soda out of the fridge and ruffled your hair as he walked by and out the door. Not saying another word.

*So this is how it's gonna be?

Phage:...

You shrugged it off assuming he was just asleep. You and him had made up when you were attacked.

You went back down to the couch and flicked the tv back on, you noticed the light starting to shine through the curtains.

You rubbed your temples as you stood up and walked away leaving the tv on playing in the background. You made your way to your room and sat on your bed...maybe you really were tired...
——————————————————————————-
8:56 am

You opened your eyes seeing your familiar ceiling.
You looked up realizing you left the door open, you stretched your legs as you stood up and walked out of your room. You quickly got the smell of pancakes wafting up your nose.

You walked down the stairs to the kitchen where you saw MJ standing cooking pancakes, she already had a large stack on a plate waiting to be eaten.

MJ: good morning, sweets!

She approached you and planted a gentle kiss on your cheek.

MJ: want some?

You quickly nodded at her question making her giggle. She handed you a plate and staked five pancakes on it, she handed you the butter and syrup you smiled at her before going to sit in the dining room. After a few minutes she joined you sitting on the opposite side of the table. You wanted to say thank you for the food so you pulled out your phone and typed a few things in to a speaker app Pete found for you.

Phone: Thanks-for-the-food.

MJ looked up from her food and gave a sweet smile as she said.

MJ: you're welcome!...oh also you should probably learn some sign language. Don't wanna have to pull out your phone every time you want to talk.