The Countdown

You and Illyana sat next to each other in the sanctum sanctorum as Strange praised and thanked the two of you for what you had done.

Dr. Strange: I can't even remember when we started fighting her, but you two...thank you. I'm sorry the other sons aren't here to thank you but-

Y/N: Doc, it's fine. We're just glad we could help...though if it's not to much trouble could you drop us a my place?

Dr. Strange: of course, also if you ever need the Midnight Sons, we'll be there. You as well Illyana.

You looked over to the girl who gave a small smile at this and nodded.

Strange motioned his hands as the yellow circle opened to the home on the familiar street.

You began stepping through before saying something to Strange.

Y/N: also make sure Wanda knows I got back alright, yeah?

Dr. Strange: don't worry, just get settled at home and take a break, both of you.

You and Illyana strode through the portal as it closed behind you.

Illyana and you stood awkwardly in front of the house not exactly knowing what to do next.

Illyana: so.

Y/N: so.

Illyana: MJ probably wouldn't be too happy if your sixteen year old girlfriend roomed with you.

Y/N: heh, no probably not. But...

Illyana: Y/N, I really, really care about you, and hell I mean I've only known you a few weeks.

Y/N: where's the but?

Illyana: but, I need to figure out what's going on with the X-men and the mutants and I don't know what'll be going on. So...will you wait for me?
————————————————————————-

You walked into the darkened house it was handy that you knew where they hid the spare key.

You entered the foyer where there was a note hanging from the ceiling on a small spider web.

"Hey, buddy! Wake me when you get home!
-Pete"

You sleepily looked at the note as you turned to the stairs. You thought about what had just happened, it was a lot. She had asked you too wait. What do you do?

You'd decided to sleep on it even though you already knew your answer.

You walked over to the master bedroom and knocked on the door. No reply.

You creaked the door open and went inside seeing two figures laying together in the bed. You decided to shake the one with seemingly less curves.

Pete: mmmhh...

You continued gently shaking him.

*Want me make noise?

*please don't do that.

Pete: uhggg...*Yawn*...hello?

He looked up to you and you saw his eyes go wide.

Pete: Y/N!

He jumped up tearing the covers off the other figure.
Wrapping his arms around you. You returned it gently.

Y/N: hey, Pete...

MJ: Mmmmphh...where are my blankets? *Yawn!*

The two of you turned back to MJ and that's when you noticed it.