Osborn Clone Saga #4

*PATACK!*

Phage: I really thought you'd be more prepared than this...heh...

The yellow symbiote wrapped around you, taking control of your body, trying to suffocate you in itself.

Y/N: Ahhhhuuuughh...

You tried clawing out of the dark goo, trying to breathe but it continued compressing on your chest. you couldn't breathe everything kept getting darker and darker until it went truly dark and you passed out.

You gasped as you jumped to your feet, your eyes shooting open, the area around you was dark however you could see everything. Though that "everything" was actually little more than nothing.

~~~~

Y/N: Hello?!

Y/N: Hello.

Your eyes darted to the voice, you looked at him, You were looking at yourself.

Y/N: Who the hell are you?!

Y/N: You're dense...

Y/N: Heh...am I?

Y/N: So you're my, other half huh?

You looked at yourself while you looked at you.

The hell was this guy talking about?

Y/N: I'm talking about you.

What the fuck?!

Y/N: What the fuck?!

Y/N: What you try to take my mind, and you expect me to just let you?!

You and yourself both curled your fists, as you stared each other down. One of you seeping with rage the other dripping with revenge.

Y/N: You want it back?! Take it motherfucker!!!

You got into a lunge stance with one hand cocked back into a fist while the other stabilized you.

You then got into a more traditional position, fists close to your face, legs glued to the ground, Unmoving.

You launched at yourself, sliding down to sweep your legs. You backflipped away from the incoming attack as you replanted into your original stance.

Y/N: C'mon!

You tried racing at yourself again but this time you were expecting it. You slid away from the attack then swinging your leg around into your left shin.

Y/N: Gahhh!!!

You screamed as you felt something snap in your leg.

You then swung yourself around attempting to smack your foot into your face to finish the job, but you were too slow.

You caught the foot as it was mere inches away from finishing you off. You ram your hand further up your leg grabbing onto your shin and twisting it around, earning a crunch that was followed swiftly by a sharp hiss that sounded like a mix of a scream and gasp.