Fantastic Family

You woke up in your room, clothes still on from having went straight to sleep once you got in bed. You were still a little tired but it wasn't bothersome.

You sprang out of bed and fixed your hair in the mirror and changed your clothes.

You went through the corridor and down the stairs, ending up in the living room. Upon further examination it was large it had two Flat screen TVs two couches a wet bar and-and that was pretty much it...

Your eyes wondered over to a piano they had in the corner it was covered with photos and small projects Franklin and Val had made.

Sue: hey, Y/N.

Y/N: AH!

You stumbled back and fell on your ass.

Sue: ooo! I'm sorry!

You winced in pain as she helped you up.

Sue: are you ok?

She put a comforting hand on your shoulder as you just nodded.

Sue: ok good. So hmm what were you wanting to do today?

Y/N: oh uh, I don't know. Whatever I guess.

Sue: well it's just going to be us for awhile, the others are out doing things. But someone needed to watch you.

The hell'd they think I was capable of? I mean my powers are currently pissed at me so.

Y/N: oh, sorry about that...

Sue: oh no-no I wanted to, really!

Y/N: why would you wanna hang out with a 14 year old all day?

Sue: because when Franklin was fourteen he didn't talk to anyone other then his dad and Val doesn't really like me...

How could someone not like there own mother?

Y/N: why don't they like you?

Sue: well that's not really a story I want to talk about.

You. Brought. It. Up.

Y/N: ok, well uh. I don't really know what to do...

Sue rubbed her chin for a second before suggesting.

Sue: we could train if you want? Or we could go to the mall...oooh yeah why don't we do that, I heard you don't have a phone yet.

Y/N: oh well yeah, but that's way too much I mean aren't they really-

Sue: sweetie, reed has 12 billion dollars.

Y/N: well why don't we just buy the mall then?

Sue laughed at your joke as the two of you left the room to get ready. Little did you know in the vents something was watching you...waiting for you.
——————————————————————————

You looked at your new phone as you examined the blue back glass, it was easily the coolest thing you owned.

Y/N: thank you so much!

Sue giggled at your happiness and patted your back.

Y/N: hey um do you have Pete or MJ's number so I can call them?

Sue: sure, here why don't we go to the café over there and we can set up your new phone.

You nodded in agreement.