Y/N Learns Magik

You looked at the blonde's face with a small smile while she just stared blankly at you.

Magik: Slick introduction, wiseass.

Y/N: I-I'm uh actually Y-

Magik; why do you think I care what your name is?

I understand now why she doesn't have any friends.

Magik: look, I know what you want. Everyone around here has been talking about you. The answer is no.

She smirked as she began closing the door but not before you jammed your foot in the way to stop it.

Y/N: Gah! Dammit!

She opened the door back up now smiling at your pain.

Magik: aww, did that hurt? Hehe.

You stood up and gave her a smirk.

Y/N: not really.

Yes! oh god!
————————————————————————
Magik POV

I sat in my room as I could hear the light thumping of you banging your head against the door.

I felt a little bad, but not really. You were just using me for personal gain. Just like everyone else did, and als-

*Illyana. May I speak with you in my office?

*fine. But I'm busy so it'll have to be short.

I approached the office and opened the door...While you followed close behind. I turned back to you before I entered.

Magik: Go. Away.

Y/N: But-

*Slam!*

Professor: *ahem*

I blushed slightly as I turned around to see the Professor sitting in his chair behind the large wooden desk.

Magik: sorry professor.

Professor: no worries. Please sit.

He motioned to the two chairs across from him letting me decide. I sat in the right one for no particular reason.

Magik: so, what'd you need?

Professor: I would...I would like you to take a chance on Y/N...

Of course you do.

Magik: no.

Professor: Illyana, please. It could b-

Magik: be what? Good for me?! You sound like my brother!

We sat in silence for a moment before the professor said something.

Professor: I know you believe all anyone cares about is your powers. But that's simply not true. If you would give him a chance, maybe you'd see something more in him. A friend perhaps. All I'm asking is you give him a chance. I think as much as you need a friend as does he. Even where he comes from his only friend is...distant.

I suddenly felt bad, truly bad. You needed a friend as much as me.
———————————————————————
Mean while Y/N POV