Osborn Clone Saga #1

3 minutes 56 seconds to Ollie. Norman POV

Norman: is he ready?

Curtis looked up from his computer and towards me.

Dr. Conners: Just about. Putting finishing touches on him, Mr. Osborn.

I grinned at the news as I placed a hand on his back making him tense up.

Norman: oh, and once you're done, Here.

I handed him a vile of green liquid.

Dr. Conners: but the-the medicine for the lizard is blue I-I-

Norman: oh, no no no. I had my best lab engineers work up a new one. This one should last quite awhile longer.

Curtis nodded as he informed me.

Dr. Conners: it should only be a few more minutes and, you should be the first person he sees so he can imprint on you. I-I'm going to go take this and I'll-

Norman: no, once you take it you can go and I'll call you when you're needed again. Alright?

Curtis nodded slowly as he excited the room.

I glanced over at the timer on the tank where Ollie was, 56 seconds left.

Norman: you'll do infamously, Ollie.
—————————————————————————
Curtis POV

I had taken the meds the way I always did, but it felt weird and not a good kind I hoped it was just one of those things, but this was too instant.

I looked up at the mirror in the bathroom, as I noticed my skin.

Green...

Lizard: NO!!

I raced out of the bathroom hiding my face from any of the lab technicians.

I burst through the doors of the lab where Norman was.

Lizard: WHAT HAVE YO-

Norman: ah, Curtis. good I'm glad you returned. Say hello to your creation.

Norman wore a wicked smile as he presented the tall brunette boy.

Lizard: Why...I don't understand I gave you what you wanted...why?

Norman: I needed a threat big enough to dictate a Spider-Man and hopefully a Hybrid...HAHAHAHA!!!

I stood tall as I felt the pants rip and my tail whip out.

Lizard: You think I'll let you do this?!

Norman: No. Ollie?

I looked over to the boy who was know rushing me full speed.

I didn't expect it to hit that hard...

I flew out of the glass window as Ollie backflipped off of me and back into the building.