Small Doses

Song - Small Doses by Bebe Rexha

Saying goodbye was easier than I expected. Gem and Cash came with us to the tiny airport where Elijah left his plane. As we approach Gem kissed me and told her to trust my heart and the Moon.

I've been thinking about her words since we took off.

"You ok?" He asks softly.

"Yes," I answer honestly. He seems surprised by my lack of tears.

"Look," I tell him, "now's as good a time as any... lets just get this over with. My brother Cash and Aunt are the only people that will miss me and vice versa. My pack has never forgiven me for my mother. Everyone born since just followed suit, it was easy to do. I don't shift so I'm doubly disliked. Do you realize that every holiday or celebration we have centers around shifting?" I laugh bitterly.

He doesn't speak, only listens but I feel his wolf's tension at my words.

"I was never included in anything. I think the only reason they didn't exile me completely was my connection with the Goddess. My life has been..."

"Lonely," he answers when I struggle to find the word.

"Very. No one ever bullied me, I was just... invisible, everyone looked through me. I got straight A's through school. I graduated at sixteen because I would take summer school online. I got a Bachelor's degree in animal sciences with a focus in wolf biology in only three years. I won national writing contests as a kid. I'm self taught in piano and guitar. I speak French. I did everything I could think of to be good enough. It didn't matter though, I can't shift and my mother died having me, that's what defines me."

"I didn't know any of that. You're very impressive, Sorsha."

I snort, "yeah, well, you're the only one who thinks so.′

"Hey, I mean it. Don't diminish your accomplishments! Fuck. The fact that you're as smart as you are beautiful is so attractive, baby."

I let my eyes trail down his body and stop at the thick outline of his erection pressing against his sweatpants. My cheeks flush and he laughs.

"This is going to be a problem. The pack is going to have to get used to seeing me with a constant fucking hard on."

I giggle and he groans, "that's exactly what I'm talking about," he rubs his palm over himself, "your laugh makes me so hard."

For the first time, possibly ever, I feel beautiful and powerful. Being able to cause this kind of reaction in him is intoxicating.

I unclip my lap belt and slide forward in my seat. I look at him for permission as I slowly reach my hand out. I run my palm over him, just like he did and he moans and drops his head back against the seat.

"Fuck, how does that feel so good."

I push my palm against him harder, feeling his length twitch. I want to do more, to see it but I'm afraid. I have no experience in this arena. No amount of anatomy classes or cosmo magazines can replace actual experience. I have none.

"Sorsha," his strained whisper makes me look at him, "don't doubt yourself. Whatever you do, whatever you want to do... trust me...your hand on me feels better than anything I've ever done. Don't let my stupidity from before make you nervous. If you fucking giggle right now with your hand on me, I would cum."

His words make me laugh and he growls and thrusts his hips forward, pressing himself into my palm, hard.

"God...fuck... I wasn't kidding, something about your laugh fucks me up."

"Can you...help me take it...out?" I ask nervously.

He gulps before quickly undoing his lap belt and pulling his pants down his thighs. He pulls his shirt up slightly so that he falls, heavily against his stomach. I stare at him closely, memorizing every detail. His pink tip is swollen and leaking. His shaft is long and thick. It makes me squeeze my thighs together both from the ache thats pulsating there and nervousness over how the fuck that thing is going to fit inside of any part of me.

I lean down, bracing my hands on his thigh and lick the tip, tasting the fluid there.

"Shit, shit, shit," he hisses and I see the muscles in his abdomen clench.

I want to look at the tattoos covering the skin of his stomach and thighs but that can wait for another time.

I close my mouth over his tip, sucking it softly and I taste more of the slightly salty fluid on my tongue.

I push myself down, taking more of him into my mouth until I can feel him at the back of my throat. He's gripping the armrests so hard his knuckles are white. I gag around him and look up, wondering if that's ok.

"Jesus... fuck," the muscles in his chest ripple. I guess that's ok.

I bob my head up and down over him. I want to try to take more of him. I hum lowly to relax my throat and push myself down further, taking him until my eyes water and my throat burns, constricting around him.

He moans loudly and stomps his foot into the floor, pushing against it. I feel his thigh muscles shake under my hands.

"I'm about to cum," he chokes out, each word between a grunting breath.

I draw my head back and push down again faster, my throat protesting by swallowing and trying to clear the obstruction.

He stomps his foot down again and sobs my name so loudly I'm sure the pilot can hear it. I feel him twitching as thick, warm spurts shoot forcefully down my throat. After five spurts I need to slide up some, I have to take a breath.

I pull up slightly, taking the rest of his release at the front of my tongue. It's slightly salty but not unpleasant. I kind of like the taste of him.

When I fully release him from my mouth I don't have time to do anything before he's yanking me up and pushing his lips against my swollen ones.

He runs his hands down my back, pushing them into my yoga pants, greedily squeezing the soft flesh of my ass.

He breaks the kiss and looks at me with wild, disbelieving eyes.

"I...that..." he huffs before shaking his head.

"You ok?"

"No," he whines, "I'm an Alpha. I have responsibilities, I can't just stay home and fuck you all day. How am I ever supposed to get anything done now?"

"So I did alright?"

"Alright? Sorsha, my brain isn't functioning right now. Are you alright? That was... a lot of cum," he sounds slightly self conscious.

"Is that not normal?"

"That was a lot. Fuck. I don't normally cum that quickly either. I promise when I fuck you I'll have more stamina."

I throw my head back and laugh loudly. What a man thing to say.

"I'm serious. This was backwards anyway, I should have made you cum first. I promise you, baby, I'm going to take care of you, everyday..."

He places a soft kiss on my neck.

"With my mouth..."

Kiss

"...with my fingers..."

Kiss

"...with my cock."

A shiver runs down my spine and I whimper.

"I can't wait to hear the sounds you make while you cum. I'm going to learn every inch of your body, worshipping ever.single.part of you."

"Alpha, there's some turbulence up ahead, make sure your seatbelts are fastened," the pilot's voice cuts through the intercom.

Fuck.