Magic Man

Song - Magic Man by Heart

He climbs on top of me, his wet skin feels cool against the air. I lick and kiss across his chest as he kisses my neck. I feel him, heavy against my stomach, ready.

I know this isn't taking things slow but I'll blame that on the mate bond, or on the fact that he is insanely attractive.

"Elijah," I moan against his neck, "more, I want more."

He pulls his face from my neck and looks at me cautiously.

"I know what I'm saying," I reassure him.

"There are other things we can do. I don't want you to feel pressure."

"We're mates. We've known each other for a week and we haven't had sex yet. I think that might be some kind of werewolf record."

He chuckles, "I just don't want you to regret it."

"You're my mate, I won't regret it. Are you going to make me beg? Seriously?"

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure. You want to, right? This isn't hesitation because you're not sure, is it? I know you still have to work out a few things. Your feelings didn't just change overnight. If you're not ready, I understand and I'm sorry for..."

He shuts me up with a hard kiss.

"Of course I want to. I just want to know that you want to."

"Well, I do."

He looks down at me for a moment, studying my face. Then he brings his hand down between us. I feel him running his fingers through the wet, swollen flesh at my opening. He brings his fingers up to my already sensitive clit and rubs circles that make my body jolt.

"Give me another one, baby. I need to make sure you're really wet for me." He grunts as he moves his magic hands.

He's everywhere.

His soft lips move against mine. His tongue caresses me, our moans mix together, creating a chorus of panting.

I can feel his heart thumping against my chest, it keeps time with my own.

I pull back slightly so that I can nip at his bottom lip. He groans loudly, a shudder rolling through him and its like a switch is flipped.

He pushes his mouth against mine with an intensity that takes my breath away. He starts moving his fingers faster, making my eyes pinch shut. I'm not even sure I could tell you my own name right now, the waves of pleasure are melting my brain.

I arch my back off of the bed, writhing beneath his body.

"Oh my God, please, don't stop," I almost don't recognize the sound of my voice, it's raw and hoarse.

He slips one of his long fingers inside of me and I nearly bite through my lip to keep from screaming.

"Do my fingers feel good, baby?"

I nod desperately.

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"Please," I choke between moans.

He leans down and attaches his lips to my neck and I can't catch a breath, I gasp and buck my hips against his hand.

"Elijah, I'm... oh my..."

"Cum," he growls against my ear. And I do.

"Yes, fuck," he groans, "soak my whole hand."

He's panting, staring down at me as I try to calm my heaving breaths and pounding heart.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He questions, again, with nervousness in his eyes.

"Yes," I can barely whisper.

He inhales a deep, steady breath before lining himself up with me.

He bites into his lip as he pushes in slowly. My body immediately tenses at the feeling of his huge size.

"Relax, baby. I'll go slow," his voice shakes.

He pushes in further, panting and grunting, trying to keep his composure.

"You're so tight. Fuck. I'm going to cum so hard. Fuuuuck," he stops and presses his forehead to mine. His eyes are pinched closed and he takes a moment before opening his eyes.

The deep burn between my legs has my eyes watering. It's like a harsh sting, accompanied by a painful tearing feeling.

"Elijah," I pant, trying not to cry, "just push all the way in."

His eyes go wide. He brings his hand to my face, rubbing his thumb over my lips and he thrusts his hips forward. I cry out in pain as he sobs in pleasure.

"Fucking Christ," he exhales his words, "are you ok? We can still stop."

I feel my body fighting against him. My walls clenching and spasming, trying to force him out.

"I'm ok. Just give me a minute."

He kisses the tears that roll down my face, "you're doing so good, baby."

The fiery burning is still there but I feel myself relaxing, stretching to accommodate him. When I look up at him he looks distressed, his eyes are pained and his brows are furrowed. The muscles in his arms shake.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

He groans, "no. I'm about to fucking explode. You are squeezing me so tight. One pump and I won't be able to stop it."

I would laugh if he didn't look so serious.

"You can move," I whisper to him.

He looks in my eyes as he rolls his hips back and slides forward, pressing our hips together.

He continues this rhythm, his hips rolling slowly but in fluid motion. The pain is there but I'm starting to feel pleasure building with each thrust. He takes one of my legs and pulls it up, over his waist. He feels deeper, harder, longer. I whimper into his chest.

My canines release and his stroke falters, his releasing too.

"Mark me baby," he moans against my ear, "claim me. I'm yours, forever."

I think it's the lack of oxygen I'm getting because I don't even question it. I sink my teeth into him which causes him to cum.

He cries out, his whole body shaking. I feel him convulsing inside of me, he bucks his hips forward and whines against my neck after each long stream of his release.

"Mark me," I whisper, there's no use fighting it. I already marked him, not completing the bond isn't good for either of us.

He pushes his teeth into my neck and I unexpectedly begin to shake again, pleasure taking over my body.

"Elijah, fuck," I scream as he pulls his teeth from my neck. When my body unclenches he slips out of me with a groan. I wince at the strange emptiness I feel.

"I'm so fucked," he whispers through the newly formed mind link.