Sexual Healing

Song - Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye

Special mention - I've Just Seen a Face by The Beatles.

We've been walking through the mountains for a while. It's not a tough hike but it's a warm morning, I feel a sheen of sweat on my brow.

"Ok, but I have to know, how could you like George over Paul?"

I laugh, since we started talking about music I've learned that we are very compatible, except with one major problem. Our favorite Beatle.

"He wrote'' Here Comes the Sun! '' That's reason enough." I explain.

"But...Hey Jude, and Yesterday..."

He's looking at me like I'm crazy.

"George is my favorite, get over it!" I laugh but it quickly dies in my throat.

"I've just seen a face,

I can't forget the time or place when we just met,

She's just the girl for me..."

He sings? My knees wobble. God, the way he looks at me.

I know I'm flushed and I feel completely flustered. As if he needed to be more attractive, he's got an amazing voice, raspy and soft. Shit.

"I think that's a good song for you." He says like what he just did was no big deal.

Meanwhile, I need to change my panties.

I try to collect myself as we walk. There is a sound in the air, it's growing, it's not loud but it's constant, a beating.

He must see me trying to work it out.

"Right through here, we're almost there."

We're off the path, walking through the trees. They begin to clear and I can see water. We step out onto soft, smooth dirt, the bank of a lake. A small waterfall empties into the lake at one end but otherwise the water is calm.

"This is beautiful!"

"I've been coming here since I was a kid. It's my thinking spot."

I pull myself to sit on a large rock. The sun is beating down making the stone warm and comforting. I lay back and close my eyes, turning my face toward the sky.

"I like it. This is a great thinking spot."

"It's a great swimming spot, too."

I peek one of my eyes open as he pulls his shirt over his head. I watch the muscles in his chest, stomach and arms move under his skin. His tattoos and tan skin gleam in the sunlight.

I pinch my eyes together when he starts to remove his pants. He's doing this on purpose, I know he is. I peek again, in time to see his fully naked form walking toward the water.

I sit up and kick my shoes and socks off. I know what's going to happen if I get in that water but I want to so badly.

His back is still to me, wading out into the calm water as I pull my top off. I move quickly, removing my clothes and stepping into the water. It's cool but not cold. Goosebumps cover my skin as I walk out to my waist.

He's much taller than me so he's further out, standing waist deep, looking out over the water.

A ripple from my movement glides across the water and he turns around.

When he sees me the calm, serene look drops from his face, a dark, predatory look replacing it.

The big bad wolf.

He takes a step toward me, his gaze never leaves mine. My stomach clenches with each step he takes.

When he gets close enough to touch me he stops. His soft lips are slightly parted and he's breathing shallow breaths. He runs his tongue over his lower lip and I take an involuntary step forward.

We need to rebuild the trust but... I need him. Now.

We step forward at the same time, grabbing each other. When our mouths connect it's like electric shock.

We kiss like we'll die if we stop. I'm ravenous for him. It hasn't even been three full days but I'm a wreck. He lifts me and pulls my legs around his waist. When our bare centers make contact and obscene sounds push through my chest and past my lips.

He is frantic, kissing me everywhere, moving his hands over my back, gripping my ass, squeezing my hips, it's like he can't touch me enough.

"Fuck, I missed you," he groans, "I need you, God, I missed you," he seems almost lost, desperately melding our mouths together.

"I missed you too. Love me, Elijah, please," I beg.

He pulls back, searching my face with wild eyes. He suddenly strides forward, carrying me toward the shore with long, steady steps.

When we get to the warm, soft dirt he bends to his knees, leaning forward with his hand under my neck, laying me on the ground. I keep my legs hooked around him as he moves himself over me, aligning our faces again.

His fingers dig into my hip and I yank at his hair. Everything is chaotic and needy, the empty ache between my legs making me feel feral.

A deep, hoarse growling sound comes through his chest as he rocks his length against me. I gasp into his mouth, completely out of my mind with need.

"Tell me how badly you want it," he whispers against my ear, "I need to know that I'm not fucking this up."

I grind my hips against his, looking for friction.

"So bad, Elijah, please," I think I may actually be crying.

He looks into my eyes as he rocks his hips forward, filling me with a powerful, deep thrust.

A loud relieved groan heaves from both of us.

He only waits long enough to search my eyes for pain, he shifts backwards, pulling himself almost completely out of me. When he slams himself forward my body clenches.

"God dammit," he cries in the air, "so.fucking.good," he grits between his teeth.

He pulls back, sitting on his knees between my legs. He slips his hands under my knees then slides them up so that I'm hooked into his elbows. He holds my body, spread open, and rocks his hips back again.

He's so deep and he's moving so fast. His face is concentrated, pulled together and tense.

I feel so full and stretched my mind goes numb. I can't think, only feel.

He continues his brutal pace until he feels me clamping down around him.

"Oh fuck," he pants, "are you gonna cum for me?"

I make some sort of sound, a confirmation, as my stomach clenches so tight I scream as it finally releases, my toes curling and legs shaking violently. I feel him against my shuddering walls, sliding through me, destroying me.

He tightens and a mangled slew of profanities and my name fall from his lips as he grinds his hips forward. My body constricts around him as he twitches deep inside me.

"Holy fucking shit," he gasps as he falls forward, releasing my legs. He has his arm down to hold his weight but he lays flush against me, in me.

Our breath mixes together. We're both quiet, staring at each other.

"I love you, Sorsha," he whispers softly.

I search his eyes, looking for any of the fear or conflict that was there before, looking for dishonesty. I see none. I only see love, with regret and adoration.

"I love you, too."