Fade Into You

Song - Fade Into You by Mazzy Star

I'm sitting on the couch reading when Elijah comes home, announcing his arrival by slamming the door closed violently.

He growls loudly and comes to sit, pulling my feet over his lap.

I want to laugh but I know I shouldn't. Elijah is the grumpiest, meanest, most short tempered person, possibly in the world, right now.

It's been five weeks since I woke up in the hospital. I've been home for four weeks but my ribs are healing slowly. The doctor said it could take up to six weeks.

Fractured ribs mean no physical activity, including sex.

Every day he comes home ranting angrily about some horrible thing someone has done. Yesterday Julian sneezed four times in a row, which is apparently the most annoying thing a person can do.

The day before that Cole came to his office. That's it...just Cole's existence. I had to remind him that he was the one that gave him the trainer position.

The day before that Austin ate an apple too loudly during a meeting which is obviously the height of impropriety.

I can't lie and say I'm not getting pretty desperate myself. He isn't aware as of yet, but I saw the doctor today and was given the "all clear."

Beneath my robe I'm wearing a tiny sheer cami with matching panties, courtesy of Gemma. It's time to bring level headed Elijah back to the pack.

I climb over his lap and straddle his hips. He looks absolutely bewildered. I bring my lips to his softly, nipping and licking him gently.

He groans and drops his head forward, pressing his lips against my mark. I feel him between my legs and I roll my hips against him.

"Baby, w-we have to wait. Your ribs need to be..."

"Fully healed," I bite my lip, "I saw Dr. Carver today."

He jumps up from the couch and sprints up the stairs, holding me tightly in his arms. I throw my head back and laugh.

When we get to the bed he lays me down and pulls my robe.

"Fuck, what are you wearing?" He reaches down and unbuttons his jeans to relieve some of the pressure straining against him.

I sit up and let my robe slip off of my shoulders.

"Lay down," I gesture to the bed and he freezes. I think... I broke him.

"Elijah! Take your clothes off and lay down!" I chuckle as he stares at me like I'm speaking a language he doesn't understand.

I slide off the bed so that I'm standing in front of him. I hook my fingers into my panties and let them slide down my legs onto the floor.

This seems to break his trance, he pulls his shirt over his head and slides his pants down his strong legs.

"Now, go sit against the headboard," I whisper.

He gulps before doing what he's told.

I crawl toward him, stopping between his legs to lick his length. His head falls back against the headboard and a mangled cry fills the room.

I pull him into my mouth and he grips the sheets tightly in his fists.

"Sorsha," he moans, "I can't..."

I pull up, letting him fall from my mouth, he's too wound up for that right now.

I climb over his legs, straddling him again. As soon as our bare centers touch we moan against each other's mouths.

I know he's hanging on by a thread so I decide not to prolong his misery.

I pull my hips up before angling him at my entrance and sink down on him fully. I focus on the ink covering his skin.

It's been so long that I feel a stinging along with the usual stretching. It's like I've completely forgotten how this feels, everything is hypersensitive.

"Ah, fuck," his head rolls back and he clamps his hands on my hips.

I sit still for a few moments, letting my body adjust. This feels amazing. He feels amazing.

He grits his teeth together, "please move baby," his voice is desperate and needy.

I place my hands on his shoulders before lifting my hips up and sinking back down. The sound that comes from both of us is a mixture of relief and pleasure.

"You feel so fucking good," his eyes are glued to where our centers are connected.

I pick up the pace and begin to roll my hips. He grunts and pants beneath me, squeezing my flesh with bruising force.

"Just like that," he whispers, "fuck me, baby."

I'm cursing under my breath as I move faster and faster. Rolling myself up his length then slamming my body down hard, rocking against him.

He rolls his head into my neck, breathing hot air against my mark. His moans are getting louder and if possible it feels like he's getting harder.

Sweat rolls down my spine as the air in the room rises to sweltering temperatures.

"Sorsha, I'm about to cum," he whines as he brings his fingers against my clit, making me moan and clench around him.

He pulls his head back from my neck to kiss me. It's less of a kiss and more of wet mouths moaning against each other. His forehead is damp against mine as we hover our mouths over each other, not kissing, just deliriously panting against each other.

"I missed you so much, I missed being inside of you, I missed feeling you." His voice is hoarse, clawing its way from his heaving chest between moans and pants.

"I missed you too. I forgot how good you feel, how you fill me so completely."

He curses loudly before thrusting his hips up beneath me, knocking the air out of me.

"I've been dreaming about it every night. Jesus Christ it's so much better than the dreams." His tone is filthy as he thrusts frantically upward, using his legs as leverage.

The pressure starts to unravel as my orgasm erupts in my body. I call out a chant of profanities and Elijah's name, over and over.

He holds my hips down as he shakes with his release, his body feeling every bit of the violent ecstasy that mine feels.

I drop my face to his mark, kissing and sucking on his sweet skin.

"Fuck," he whispers and I can't help but giggle through my exhaustion.