Chapter 35

Harry stared silently at Draco as he was examined by Evander.

The worry in the scarhead's heart was big, he himself did not know why. When Draco looked over he saw Harry looking like a beat up puppy as he was sat down in the corner of the room.

The sight made Draco laugh lightly, making Evander turn towards Harry and react similarly. Evander then focused once again on what he had to do while Draco was smiling at Harry, amusement clear in his eyes.

Harry pouted and faked annoyance when he saw the look Draco was giving him as he huffed.

When Evander let Draco go, Harry imeadiatly stood up and walked over to the blonde. Draco sighed helplessly but happiness was clear in his expression.

On the other hand Evander froze. The potion he had in his hand dropped as the glass from the bottle scattered everywhere, alarming the two other people that were present in the room.

"I'm sorry! I must have gripped it incorrectly. You do not need to mind me." Evander said with a smile.

The two mates seemed to ease up upon hearing it wasn't something bad. However Harry's eyes lingered on his mother a bit more.

Evander excused himself with a slight smile. His hurried steps echoed in the empty hall. Draco was a bit confused but he trusted his godfather a lot since it was mostly him who raised him instead of his real mother.

Harry then gently caressed his mate's waist. When Draco looked at him, he smiled lovingly.

"How do you feel about taking a quick nap love?" Harry asked.

Draco smiled as he looked at Harry. The blond nodded before giving Harry a quick kiss.

The atmosphere in the room was sweet and warm as the couple slept in each other's arms.

//////////////////////

Meanwhile Nico felt like he could die out of embarrassment.

After he got away from Jason and Leo, Piper and Co started to ask him questions about who he liked ect.

Percy felt incredibly irritated hearing his crush talk about someone they liked.

His mood got worse and worse until the girls noticed. Percy's whole demeanor reeked of bad mood. Some girls even shivered.

Nico got confused with their attitude and turned towards Percy. Nico got even more confused when he saw that the smiling Percy from a few minutes ago was nowhere to be found and in his place all he could see was a sour faced Kelp Head.

When Nico asked about the reason Percy just denied being in a bad mood  and said he was delusional. Nico got angry about such a remark since every camper could see that he really wasn't fine.

Nico grabbed Percy's shirt by the collar.

"I swear to the gods Jackson, if you dare to act fucking oblivious one more time I'm going to ban you from my study sessions"

Percy's whole mood changed as he looked at Nico like a kicked puppy. Percy loved going to them since Nico looked absolutely like a snack when he was consetrated on helping others learn.

Nico ignored Percy and turned away only to see Jason and Leo making out under a nearby tree.

He grinned mischievously and crossed his arms.

"Hey lovebirds! Go get a room!" Nico shouted.

The shout caught the attention of both  the couple and the group of girls standing near them.

The girls burst into giggles as they playfully started to tease Jason and Leo.

Percy still had a pout but he clearly was enjoying the misery of his friends. When Nico saw it, he smiled lightly and put a hand on Percy's shoulder.

"How about we take this opportunity to slip away and have a movie marathon?" Nico asked.

Percy seemed to brighten up at the proposition. He smiled cheerfully and quickly took Nico to his cabin.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello! How are you? I know It's been a while since I updated this book but I have been in such a slump lately that I just wasn't able to keep up. I'm really sorry for that.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter although it seems a bit random. I even wanted to write it in a different way but my phone got rid of the chapter and I had to write it all over again.

Have a good morning, day, afternoon or evening everyone and stay safe!

Bye!~♡