Chapter 41

Percy was a mess. He fucked up.

All he had to do was confess to Nico.

Tell Nico just what he felt all this time towards him.

But of course that wasn't what Percy did.

Percy didn't know what came over him but it wasn't anything good. Upon feeling Nico's lips against his he was in bliss, yet when he came back to his senses and realised he had kissed the shorter male he broke the kiss off in a panic. However the suprised and shy look on Nico's face and the blush that settled on his cheeks awoke something 'dangerous' in Percy.

He came onto Nico once again, this time much more strongly. The kiss wasn't soft anymore. it was rough and forceful, filled with hunger and aggression. The son of Hades struggled to end this kiss once he realised that something felt off, not enjoying the weird sudden agression.

At this moment Percy seemed completely out of it. One of his hands grasped Nico's waist, preventing him from getting away and the other hand roamed under Nico's shirt, starting to touch his chest which only made Nico struggle more. Percy's mouth then moved on from Nico's mouth to the other male's neck and began to roughly bite and nibble on it. His hand moved on from his chest and slowly began to inch towards his pants. Nico struggled but was no match to Percy. The green eyed demigod seemed to posses new strength. Tears welled up in the eyes of the child of Hades and weak cries escaped his mouth, begging for Percy to stop. 

Percy didn't react to any of it, scaring Nico further. The green eyed demigod pinned Nico to the ground and held him tightly against the sand so that the other would not escape his grasp. 

"Please! Stop! I'm begging you..." Nico cried out weakly, feeling scared and slowly starting to lose hope.

However much to Nico's surprise, those words seemed to have brought a moment of clarity upon the taller male as he paused, the grip on Nico's limbs loosening. Without a second thought, the son of Hades instictively kicked Percy away. The green eyed demigod was sent back quite a bit and Nico took the oportunity to hastily stand up and use shadow travel to get away as fast as he could. The son of Hades looked worse for wear, his hair and clothes messed up with tears streaming down his face.

It all seemed to have happened so fast and now Percy was just sitting down on the sand, distress and hate filling his heart. he felt like a dirty monster. The guilt from making Nico go through such a thing by his own hands made the demigod's heart ache. He just didn't understand how he could have even done something like this. The sight of Nico as he escaped from Percy made the green eyed demigod angry, angry at himself.

He needed answers. And fast. Yet the only way he knew how to start was by asking his own father but he wasn't sure if it was going to bear any fruit. He stood up and groaned, kicking the sand at his feet, angry and frustrated. He tried to contact Poseidon multiple times but his father didn't answer at all. 

Rage, regret, sadness and distress clouded his mind and he deciced to venture to the forest, slaying any monster that would cross his path without a second of hesitation, not even bothering to acknowledge any passing demigods either. His anger seeping into his demeanor, effectively driving away anyone that aproached too close. His spree lasted quite a long time, not stopping until morning.

And just like that, that same night rumours of a red eyed lunatic that killed anything in his path spread like wildfire in camp Half-Blood.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello! How have you guys been doing? I've been literaly drowning in exams and events and I'm genuinely sorry for not updating this book any sooner. It was also a bit hard figuring out what trope i wanted to go down in this chapter. I wanted to make things much more dark but ended up holding myself back so that i wouldn't traumatise you guys too much and not cause you guys to hate Percy too much either. So sorry for my very lame updating schedule and for the mistakes I may have made in this chapter.

Well, I'm glad to be back and hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :))

Bye!~