€~Chapter 15~€

Tom gasped and his hands reached his mouth.

Tears started to prickle down his cheeks as he saw his lost lover, Evander.

He launched at his lover and hugged him tight.

"E-Evander?" Tom chocked out trough his sobs.

Snape smiled warmly.

"Yes it's me Tommy. ..." Severus said soothingly as he caressed his lover's back.

Snape took Tom's noseless face into his hand.

"What did happen to you?!" He asked worriedly.

"Dumblesh*t..." was all Tom had to say just to make Snape engulf him into a hug.

After sometime Percy decided he had enough of this cheesyness so he clapped his hands.

"OK lovebirds finish now. We still need to get your child." Percy said.

Evander looked at him.

"It's Harry...." He said quietly.

Voldemort looked at him with wide eyes.

"The one I've been trying to kill is my son?!" Voldemort asked, with guilt in his voice.

Snape nodded sadly.

"But it's okay! Don't worry." Snape said.

Voldy looked at the ground in guilt.

"It's the quiet kid?" Percy asked after finally processing the information into his brain.

Snape nodded.

"He was abused...Dumb-as-a-door put him with the filthy muggle family" the potions professor said.

Voldy visibly grew furious.

"When I get my hands on that bloody bastard I'm going to kill him!" Tom said.

Severus, or should I say Evander put his hand on his lovers shoulder which visibly calmed the dark lord.

Percy watched in awe at the pair.

But he couldn't get one thought out of his kind.

'I hope Nico is okay....' Percy thought.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Back with our beloved Nico)

Nico couldn't go back to sleep. Even if he tried he just couldn't.

Anoying.

He sighed and decided to search for something to do in Percy's room.

After sometime of searching he found a pencil, some coloured pencils and a notebook.

Glad with what he found, Nico sat down on the bed.

He put himself into a half laying position as he started to draw.

Anly pencil noises where heard around the room when the pencil drew on the paper.

It was a peaceful and quite relaxing atmosphere around the room.

But of course, being a demigod like Nico means all good things come to a quick end.

The door was pushed open and made Nico jump out of bed and put himself into a defence stance oht of pure instinct.

"Ha! Oh so little emo teenager Nico is trying to fight? Without a wand?" A girl with bushy hair said as her goons were behind her "HA! Pathetic!  No one can defend themselves without a wand!"